A Magnificent World of Magitech
Welcome to Vandara, a world where magic and technology have grown as partners rather than adversaries! Forged in an ancient war between interstellar tyrants, where gods are born, ascend, and fade into oblivion with the hopes and woes of their followers, Vandara was poised to conquer the stars before it ambitions fell to ruin with the coming of the Qlippoth scourge. Uniting their skill and will to create the almighty Arcforge, the Vandarans have joined powerful arcana and incredible machines to battle back from extinction… though within their own creations lie the seeds of their ultimate demise.
Spheres of Influence brings you the first chapter of Vandara’s lore, the three great empires of Cidalac, Taurun, and New Estaria that shape struggle for Vandara’s future supremacy, along with the great cities of Balyn and Maytar, whose industry and ideology are the fulcrums are at the heart of Vandara’s many-sided conflicts. In addition, you’ll find a wealth of character options for heroes and villains alike using the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game rules, like the mech-riding Arcforged Champion and Morphmech Renegade, and for the Starfinder Roleplaying Game like the Forgepriest Technomancer and Machine Speaker Envoy. Plus fans of the Spheres of Power and Spheres of Might rules will find tons of new material for those systems, including the world-shaking forces of the Technomancy sphere. The world of Vandara belongs to those who have the audacity to claim it. Grab this 48-page multi-system accessory today and Make Your Game Legendary!
Technology Expanded is the first book in the new Arcforge product line! This incredible expansion to using technology in your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game campaign brings a wealth of options for players and GMs alike, starting with the all-new helmsman base class, uniting the power of magic, mind, and machine, plus a dozen incredible archetypes from the circuitbreaker and road warrior to the mecha sentinel and reactor knight. Each one focuses on a different aspect of technological prowess, from piloting personal mecha to commanding robotic minions or high-tech vehicles. Explore even more options like the metaforge and psiborg adept prestige classes or any of five new variant playable races, or build your own mechanical assistants, familiars, and companion battlemechs from a variety of chassis and archetypes, each advancing in power as you gain levels, with over 20 unique enhancements. Akashic casters can construct technomagical veils (with 10 sample veils provided), and every character can benefit from over three dozen fantastic feats of inventive engineering like Artificial Spartan, Cockpit Jacker, and Machine Poltergeist. Psionic characters will find over two dozen new psionic powers like astral nanites, gravitic charge, and coded resurrection, and we also provide guidance for modeling psionics as advanced technology and akasha as cybertech, plus nearly 20 tables to make reference easy! Grab this incredible 84-page Pathfinder Roleplaying Game supplement today and Make Your Game Legendary!
Heroes Ready to Make History!
The Mythic Hero’s Handbook brings you an incredible array of expansions for the mythic rules for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game! You’ll find exciting and innovative ideas for existing rules alongside a wealth of all-new material from the authors that know mythic like nobody else. You’ll find options galore to suit any character build and inspiration for new heroic directions to take on your path to immortality, whether your character is a holy hierophant or treacherous trickster, an indomitable champion or inventive genius, a steadfast guardian of others or a steely-eyed stranger ready to launch a roaring rampage of revenge!
These rules elements can be incorporated into a traditional Pathfinder campaign as well as one using the full mythic rules! While this book is an encyclopedic expansion to the mythic rules, many elements are easily slipped into a standard campaign in the form of lost lore, secret mysteries, and the training techniques of revered and ancient masters. The lost relics of an ancient civilization or the peculiar traditions of distant empires can all be modeled with the mythic rules. Even better, since the mythic rules function like a template overlaid upon a standard character, mythic power can easily be given through divine blessing, mysterious ritual, or the hand of destiny, and then withdrawn after the climactic crisis has passed.
The Mythic Hero’s Handbook includes:
– Over 120 new path abilities for the archmage, champion, guardian, hierophant, and trickster mythic paths and universal path abilities for every mythic character!
– Four brand-new mythic paths – the genius, living saint, overmind, and the vengeful stranger – with over 150 path abilities exclusively for them!
– Mythic class features for over 30 character classes for levels 1 to 20, including every core and base class in the core rules plus 11 more classes from Kobold Press and Rogue Genius Games like the battle scion, dragonrider, time thief, and white necromancer!
– Over 1000 mythic feats, including mythic versions of every feat in the core rules, plus hundreds more from official companion products and the official campaign setting and more!
– An entire chapter devoted to mythic psionics by the experts at Dreamscarred Press, including a new mythic path and 60 psionic path abilities, plus dozens of mythic psionic feats and over 100 mythic psionic powers!
– Over 30 mythic magic items from the blade-eating battleaxe to the midnight beacon, along with expanded rules for legendary items
– A comprehensive mythic skills system, alongside rules for mythic curses and traps, replacing magic items with inherent abilities, and an extensive discussion of the unique challenges of mythic play!
– Extensive hyperlinked referencing for ease of reference in the PDF version.
– and much Much MUCH MORE!