The latest installment in our marvelous monthly magazine is here for you with The Dragon’s Hoard #15, available now with magical items like the abyssal carcass, deceptive dagger, and circlet of the imperial dragon, spells like seize the heart and scarf of slashing steel, class options like the accursed witch and close quarters fighter, and monsters like the gloomwing and tenebrous worm! Grab this 30-page 5E book in print or PDF today at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, Amazon, and DrivethruRPG!
A new issue of The Dragon’s Hoard releases every month, and our Patrons get their copies for free on the 1st of each month (The Dragon’s Hoard #16 is already finished in layout for next month), but they go live for everyone by mid-month. Check out some of our recent issues like
- The Dragon’s Hoard #6 features magnificent magic items like the beyonder’s veil and redflame trollblade
- The Dragon’s Hoard #7 with class options like the Voyager and Cultist of the Dead God
- The Dragon’s Hoard #8 with spells like aqueous extraction and consuming fire
- The Dragon’s Hoard #9 with treasures like the blade-eating battleaxe and monsters like the cannon golem
- The Dragon’s Hoard #10 with treasures like the crown of iron sorcery and crypt warden’s plate
- The Dragon’s Hoard #11 with class options like the soldier of fortune and way of peace
- The Dragon’s Hoard #12 with spells like horrific doubles and bloodbath and monsters like the living crematory & bloodthirsty manikin!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #13, with class options like the bombardier and nanotech infuser, and monsters like the heavy metal elemental!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #14, with magical items like the crown of radiance, cyclops monocle, and rod of the monkey king!
Of course, you also can get all of the killer content as it releases (and everyone can get FREE 5E magic items every 5E Friday, with over 50 freebies and counting) at the Legendary Loot Patreon! This week’s bonus item is the awesome avenging axe to help bring the righteous vengeance to all who would bring low the champions of good! You can get new 5E content every single day, including Monday Monsters, Sunday Spells, Saturday Subclasses, and Everyday Magic in between, plus special discounts and more benefits galore!
If you love awesome adventure and killer campaign material drawn from real-world mythology, the Mother of Monsters saga is for you! Drawing upon Greek and culture, the Mother of Monsters Player’s Guide, Mother of Monsters GM’s Guide, and the first campaign mega-adventure Stone Mother’s Assault bring you over 200 pages of adventure and campaign material for you, including new races, class options, spells, magic items, monsters, and so much more! Plus, you can check out the FREE 28-page Mother of Monsters Preview PDF right now! We hope you’re looking forward to this awesome 5E adventure and campaign setting because it will DEFINITELY Make Your Game Legendary! You can get these beautiful books right now at the sites below:
PLUS, lead designer Adrian Arduini is already finished with the next adventure in the saga, False Prophecies, taking your heroic adventurers up to 8th level, and is now working on the gazetteer and expanded lore to go with the adventure. He also is working on a series of one-shot Tier 1 sidetreks called Kagari Tales that should start releasing soon, and we also are recruiting players for an online streaming campaign! If you’d like to submit your name for consideration, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, location/time zone, and 3 “these would work best for me” date/time slots!