MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!!!
Every year in May we celebrate sci-fi and science fantasy and all the amazing stories that have been told, from Star Wars and Star Trek to the classics of the genre from Barsoom to the Big Bang and beyond! In honor of this most marvelous month, we are pleased to present our first Starfinder Super Bundle, with over $100 in spectacular sci-fi supplements over 80% off for just $20! Get 14 PDFs containing over 500 pages of new character options, spells, feats, magic and technological items, ready-to-use NPCs, world-building, perilous planets, postapocalyptic sci-fi/horror adventure, and grand sweeping sci-fi epics. Products included in the Starfinder Super Bundle include the following:
- Legendary Planet Player’s Guide
- Legendary Planet 1: To Worlds Unknown
- Legendary Planet 2: The Scavenged Codex
- Legendary Worlds: Carsis
- Legendary Worlds: Jowchit
- Legendary Worlds: Melefoni
- Legendary Worlds: Terminus
- Legendary Worlds: Volretz
- Planetary Heroes
- Scorpions of Perdition
- Star Classes: Envoys
- Star Classes: Solarians
- Treasury of the Machine
Grab this incredible collection today for your Starfinder game and Make Your Game Legendary!
HORRORS OF THE MIND UNLEASHED!
Within every creature lies the potential for destruction, for acts of cruelty and violation which sane minds can barely comprehend. Just as psionic power amplifies the abilities of the mind to change the world, it also magnifies the many horrors which linger in the dark recesses of thought few dare to traverse. Within this 40-page Pathfinder Roleplaying Game accessory are enclosed many dark and powerful secrets invoked by the most depraved of psionicists and those driven by fate to combat them. Those wishing to risk their sanity may delve within to unlock facets of psionic power previously untapped. Within you’ll find:
- Four new psionic archetypes for the Dread, Psion, Tactician, and Vitalist classes
- Expanded options for the Zealot and Wilder classes
- 35 new psionic powers for all classes
- 14 feats for inflicting untold horrors on your enemies
- Expanded options for psychic dueling and sanity rules
- Three new corruptions for those who wish to sunder themselves for greater power.
Unleash the power of the darkest splinter in the mind and bring psychic horror to a whole new level with this amazing accessory by Matt Daley, designed for use with Ultimate Psionics from Dreamscarred Press! A mind is truly a terrible thing, so don’t waste it – grab this book today and Make Your Game Legendary!
Note: This product is a part of the Gothic Campaign Compendium along with several others.
In horror campaigns, any book with a name is guaranteed to be dangerous beyond imagining, but aren’t you just the least bit tempted to see what lies between the covers? Power beyond imagining? Terror beyond comprehension? Look inside this product and discover four fell tomes steeped in malevolent magical malignancy, including new simplified sanity rules, connecting magic and monsters alike to Lovecraftian alien mythos, four new metamagic feats, and 20 spells, 12 original creations and 8 familiar spells corrupted into something wholly and awfully other.
Designed by Jason Nelson and Clinton J. Boomer with the Legendary Games Design Team of Neil Spicer, Greg A. Vaughan, and Clark Peterson.
Inside these Tomes you will find:
- The blood-stained Sarkulis Shards, a compendium of corrupted witchery graven on the crystallized blood of familiars long dead.
- The Palestone Analects, a mad poet’s elegy to the melding and molding of flesh and stone as one.
- The dusty Xanthutep Tablets, divine pharaonic inscriptions concerning the unbinding of the fundamental forces of reality.
- All Flesh and Form Made Ash, a smoldering divine panegyric to the glory of burning, from ignition to cremation.
Download includes TWO files: a full color version AND a stripped black and white version for easy printing, both versions hyperlinked internally and to online Pathfinder resources for easy interactive reference.
Check out this gothic-themed magical accessory and Make Your Game Legendary!
If this product strikes your fancy, consider perusing the entire line of Gothic Grimoires!
- The Necrotic Verses features a collection of terrifying masterpieces for bards
- On the Inverse Calculus of Unseen Refraction takes the simple concept of invisibility to places you never imagined, ideal for alchemists
- The Sepulchral Swaths of Tanoth-Gha reveals the secrets of the primordial Elder Things and their fossilized followers
- Spellbones of the Devourer delves into the unhinged cannibal cults that lurk at the farthest fringes of civilization, or right at its rotten heart
- To Serve a Prince Undying is a guidebook for tyrants of every stripe, teaching the ways of pain and domination, a must for cold-hearted inquisitors and antipaladins
- And last but not least, the product that started it all, Tomes of Arcane Knowledge, containing four corrupt codices of ancient magical secrets
If you love one, we think you’ll love them all! May your players tremble in fear at the darkling secrets you prepare to unfold before them!
Secrets Man Was Not Meant to Know
Tomes of Ancient Knowledge introduces an entirely new flavor of magic for the 5th Edition of the world’s most famous roleplaying game, especially a horror-themed game like the official 5E Curse of the Vampire adventure saga or any campaign exploring the mist-shrouded Loft of Ravens. This product details a simplified sanity system that enables your players to experience the slow crumbling of their grip on reality but without making their characters unplayable. It also expands the basic concepts of existing magic and how to reshape common spells into mind-bending abominations that anyone foolish enough to attempt can unleash upon an unsuspecting world. Besides these broader themes, Tomes of Ancient Knowledge brings you a trio of eldritch books of magic, each delving into a different theme, from the deranged poetry of pain in the Palestone Analects to the cosmic secrets of space and time in the Xanthuun Tablets and the crystalline record of a blood-soaked serpent cult in the Sarkulis Shards. With 16 brand-new spells and a bounty of unique magical mysteries, there is knowledge here, and power, but the deeper you delve the greater the cost, but is any price too great to claim the power of the ancients? Grab this 16-page PDF today and Make Your Horror Game Legendary!
Blasphemous Books and Malevolent Mysteries
Tomes of Dark Secrets brings a new level of horror to your 5E campaign with sinister spellbooks and creepy compendiums of eldritch lore that delve deeply into secrets man was not meant to know! You’ll find five richly detailed books of magic herein, each with detailed history and lore, unique secrets to offer, and a terrible price to pay for that power.
- On the Inverse Calculus of Unseen Refraction probes the unseen depths of alchemy, invisibility, and never having to look yourself in the mirror.
- Sepulchral Swaths of Tanoth-Gha, a cultic treatise to primordial things venerated in the dawn ages before civilization yet arose.
- Spellbones of the Devourer, an engraved fetish of primitive cannibal cultists.
- The Necrotic Verses, a musical magnum opus of madness and misery.
- To Serve a Prince Undying, a paean to purity and perfection, the sin of mercy, the virtue of fear, and the triumph of the will.
With three dozen brand-new spells, feats, class abilities, monsters, and creature templates, Tomes of Dark Secrets is an amazing accessory on its own and is an ideal companion to even more baneful books and malevolent magic items in Treasures and Tomes of Horror from Legendary Games! Whether you’re playing a full-on horror campaign like the official Curse of the Vampire saga or just want to add an element of atmospheric evil to your 5E game, grab this 30-page tome of terror today and Make Your Game Legendary!
Kineticists are masters of the elements, versatile in the extreme, and the Ultimate Kineticist Compendium is your encyclopedic resource to ALL the awesome tricks and talents that allow your kineticist to fill almost any niche in an adventuring party! This comprehensive collection includes a whopping 54 archetypes, 14 elements, over 80 kinetic blasts which can be modified by more than 200 infusions, over 550 utility wild talents—almost a thousand wild talents in all—and countless more options to allow players to customize their kineticist character, drawn from nearly a hundred different resources from official Pathfinder Roleplaying Game core rulebooks and softcover companions to the very best 3rd-party content for kineticists from Legendary Games, Purple Duck Games, and more, including the legendary kineticist class variant, favored class bonuses, variant multiclassing, and more. Every rules element in the Ultimate Kineticist Compendium has been updated to work seamlessly together, as well as with never-before-seen archetypes and abilities! To cap it off, four all-new sample characters show off how this wealth of kineticist material can be used to create a powerful and interesting characters at any level! Whether you’ve just discovered the kineticist class or you’re a diehard fan, the massive 280-page Ultimate Kineticist Compendium is the perfect addition to your collection and is sure to Make Your Game Legendary!
Blood, grit, and survival in lands primordial!
In addition to what’s in the core 5th Edition rules Vast Kaviya has a variety of new character options for the brave souls that strike out across its countless lands.
- New Races! Joining classics like boggards, gnolls, and mongrelfolk are the plant-like alai, insectile kanca, parasitic ottunni, and saurian taino-kar. There’s also new subraces for aasimar (elated, soul, and vindico) as well as genasi (acid, ash, mist, and mud), dwarves (mistdweorg), and halflings (mistling).
- New Class Archetypes! Path of the Psion-Primal barbarians, Lunar clerics, Burning druids, Primal Leader fighters, Pyrokine monks, Oath of Web paladins, Primal Hunter rangers, Savage Poisoner rogues, Animator sorcerers, Dreamer sorcerers, and two new warlock patrons (the Grandmother and Hivemind).
- New Classes! The dual-natured agile warrior gemini class appears here with the atavist, equalist, and reluctant hero balances, and it’s got a new archetype that revolves around day and night—the nychthemeron. If you’ve always wanted to tame a simple-minded creature to go on adventures with (be that an aberration, beast, dragon, monstrosity, or ooze of Intelligence 5 or less), look no further than the monster tamer class! There are also four unique 8 level prestige classes: elementalists that ultimately transform into their chosen element, fractured soul shapeshifters with nuanced control over their bodies, magic-eaters that become tougher and more lethal by rejecting all things supernatural, and primal shamans that unlock primitive psionic powers.
- New Options! Discover who your Amnesiac background adventurer truly is, gain control over slivers of magic using naturally occurring raw mana, or take a feat to embrace your mistdweorg ancestors or the illumination granted by the underground City of Lost’s potent Sun Stone—or set your sights on stealing the legendary gemstone!
There’s a bestiary chapter with more than thirty different monsters—ranging from the little forvirskrípi to the enormous megawolf—and a host of devastating versions of creatures players will think they already know how to handle, but the real focus of Vast Kaviya is the warlords fighting to carve out more of the world for themselves.