HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FROM LEGENDARY GAMES!!!
This April 1st is the 7th anniversary of Legendary Games, but why wait until April Fool’s Day to save HUGE? Get an incredible assortment of awesome Pathfinder Roleplaying Game products right now through next Saturday! Featuring nearly 1,400 pages of Pathfinder products for just $30 – almost 90% off the cover price of over $270 – this bundle brings you over a hundred marvelous magic items, 100+ magnificently menacing monsters in deliciously deadly detail, tons of new feats and spells and character options, new rule subsystems, ready-to-play characters with fantastic backstories, and 14 complete adventures running the gamut from 1st level to 13th level! Sample a wide variety of genres from the Far East to Ancient Egypt, from the rollicking south seas of the pirate isles to fey-haunted forests, and spectacular sci-fi/fantasy mash-ups from far-off worlds of adventure to postapocalyptic wastelands! Available now through April 7th!
Products included in the 30 FOR 40 Pathfinder MEGA-BUNDLE include the following:
- Asian Bloodlines
- Beasts of Legend: Beasts of the East
- Faerie Mysteries
- Feasting at Lanterngeist
- Hero’s Blood
- Horrific Curses
- Hypercorps 2099: FAMOTH
- Islands of Plunder: Raid on the Emperor’s Hand
- Islands of Plunder: Scourge of the Steaming Isle
- Legendary Beginnings: A Feast of Flavor
- Legendary Beginnings: A Feast of Flavor Premium Cards
- Legendary Beginnings: Crisis at Falling Spring Station
- Legendary Hybrids: Deadeye Hexer
- Legendary Villains: Evil Clerics
- Legendary Worlds: Volretz
- Mythic Magic: Advanced Spells I
- Mythic Magic: Advanced Spells II
- Mythic Magic: Advanced Spells III
- Mythic Module Monsters: Red Throne 1
- Mythic Module Monsters: Red Throne 2
- Mythic Module Monsters: Red Throne 3
- Mythic Monsters: Guardians of Good
- Mythic Monsters: Mounts
- Mythic Monsters: Shadow
- Orphans of the Hanged Man
- Past Lives: Secrets of Reincarnation
- Path of the Reluctant Hero
- Planetary Heroes
- Road to Destiny
- Scorpions of Perdition
- The Baleful Coven
- The Fiddler’s Lament
- The Lost Library of Thoth
- The Murmuring Fountain
- Tome of Madness
- Treasury of the City
- Treasury of the Crusade
- Treasury of the Macabre
- Winter Heroes
For those of you who purchased the original 30 BUCKS, 60 BOOKS MEGA-BUNDLE last year, there are no duplicate products in this bundle. Everything is brand new for you! Grab this incredible collection today for your Pathfinder game and Make Your Pathfinder Game Legendary!
If you are a 5th Edition player too, you also don’t want to miss the magnificent 20 FOR 20 II 5E MEGA-BUNDLE! Grab them both and get almost 2000 pages of incredible RPG material for just $50!
40 PDFs perfect for your Pathfinder game!
It’s a great time to get a taste of all the incredible Pathfinder Roleplaying Game product lines Legendary Games has to offer with the THIRD fabulous mega-bundle featuring our peerless Pathfinder products! As if our 60 Books, 30 Bucks and 30 for 40 MEGA-BUNDLES were not enough, each offering around 1500 pages of Pathfinder pleasure for just $30, we’re at it again with another incredible assortment of adventures, magic items, character classes, spells, new rules, heroes, villains, and so much more, from fairy forests to Egyptian ruins, Gothic horror to high seas pirate adventure, and even venturing to the stars and beyond! For the entire month of September, you can save over 90% on an array of adventures and accessories, bringing you adventures ranging from 1st level to 14th level, monsters from measly minions to mighty menaces, magic items from common everyday treasures to mighty artifacts, ready-to-use creatures and characters, and much, much more, all with amazing artwork, delightful design, and flat-out Pathfinder fun! That’s nearly 1,400 pages of content for only $30!
We hope you love every one of these products and that you’ll keep an eye out for even more amazing Pathfinder products releasing every month from Legendary Games!
- 1st level – Legendary Beginnings: Into the Feyweald
- 2nd level – The Smuggler’s Seal
- 2nd level – Trail of the Apprentice 2: The King’s Curse
- 3rd level – Trail of the Apprentice 3: The Thieves’ Den
- 7th level – The Horseshoe Calamity
- 8th level – Whisper House
- 9th level – Shrine of Serpents
- 11th level – Legendary Planet: Confederates of the Shattered Zone
- 13th level – On the Siberian Line
- 14th level – Fort Scurvy
- Killer Clowns from Hell
- Malevolent Medium Monsters
- Mythic Monsters 10: Sea Monsters
- Mythic Monsters 41: India
Characters and Class Options
- Aetheric Heroes
- Corrupted Classes
- Eldritch Elementalism
- Forest Kingdom Archetypes
- Intrigue Archetypes
- Legendary Hybrids: Doomguard
- Legendary Hybrids: Skinchanger
- Legendary Villains: Wicked Witches
- Occult Archetypes II
- The Robot Summoner
Spells and Magic
- Ancient Curses
- Ancient Idols
- Mythic Magic: Horror Spells
- Mythic Magic: Intrigue Spells
- Treasury of Winter
- Ancient Tombs
- Legendary Worlds: Melefoni
- Legendary Worlds: Calcarata
- Legendary Worlds: Carsis
- Legendary Worlds: Terminus
- Legendary Worlds: Jowchit
- Royal Tournaments
NOTE: Four titles have been removed from this bundle due to concerns over cultural appropriation, so this bundle is only 36 PDFs for $30. The removed titles are Asian Archetypes: Martial, Asian Spell Compendium, Legendary Monks, and Treasury of the Orient.
Akashic Classes: Volur is the latest volume in our new series of class-focused player supplements for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, this time focusing on the mystic powers of akasha. Within this volume you will find the aforementioned class, the volur, which utilizes a connection with a spirit of the akashic record to utilize veils to bolster themselves and to blight their foes. This book also features brand new Brand Veils which are placed on your foes to curse them with debilitating effects, and rules for Akashic Spirits, a new form of familiar available to the volur! You can evolve your spirit companions within Circles of the Cycle, Elements, Wilds, and the World, with Aspects like Life and Death, Growth and Decay, Fire and Ice, and nearly a dozen more! Meanwhile, you can garb yourself in mystical accoutrements coalesced from the essence of magic itself, with expanded veilweaving rules and 16 new veils like traitor’s mark, chronomancer’s jinx, veilhex, and bloodvine embrace! Grab this amazing 32-page magical class book for Pathfinder 1st Edition today and Make Your Game Legendary!
Cosmic Characters and Amazing Aliens
The Alien Codex brings you an incredible array of sci-fi and space-themed playable races, iconic heroes, and a mountain of ready-to-play sci-fi NPCs, and that’s just the beginning! If your 5E campaign ventures into the dark tapestry of space, through gleaming dieselpunk spires, or has to defend a fantastic homeworld from alien invasion by elritch horrors from beyond the stars, this book is an amazing resource to populate an official 5th Edition setting, a universe of your own design, or a dedicated sci-fi saga like the Legendary Planet Adventure Path! In this nearly 300-page astro-adventuring accessory you’ll find:
- Rules for over 50 species and how to use them in a sci-fi campaign, from classics like humans and elves to aquatic, bestial, and reptilian races, psychic species, animate plants, mechanical beings, and more.
- Complete writeups for over three dozen fully detailed playable races, including racial traits, new character options, and more.
- Over 100 feats, spells, magic items, class abilities, gear, archetypes, and other rules elements for you and your players to flesh out these alien species.
- Over 200 ready-to-play stat blocks and templates from Challenge 1/8 to 24, from bloodthirsty farmers and okanta pilots to kraken breed klaven, hetzuud void sorcerers, auttaine legion commanders, and ultari techlords!
- You also get nearly a dozen richly detailed iconic heroes, with vividly developed character histories and backgrounds!
- Half a dozen appendices packed full of high-tech armor and weapons, radioactive aetherite rules, languages, and creature and rule indices!
The Alien Codex is an indispensable resource for players and GMs alike, and the PDF version is hyperlinked and bookmarked for your convenience. This volume is packed with incredible artwork and delightful design by some of the best authors in the business, opening up fantastic new options for your campaign. Don’t let your 5E campaign get lost in space or just become a trek among the stars! Grab this amazing accessory today and Make Your Game Legendary!
Cosmic Characters and Amazing Aliens
The Alien Codex brings you an incredible array of sci-fi and space-themed playable races, iconic heroes, and a mountain of ready-to-play sci-fi NPCs, and that’s just the beginning! If your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game campaign ventures into the dark tapestry of space, soars through gleaming dieselpunk spires, or has to defend a fantastic homeworld from alien invasion by eldritch horrors from beyond the stars, this book is an incredible resource to populate the official Pathfinder setting, a universe of your own design, or a dedicated sci-fi saga like the Legendary Planet Adventure Path or in the Aethera Campaign Setting! In this incredible astro-adventuring accessory you’ll find:
- Rules for over 50 species and how to use them in a sci-fi campaign, from classics like humans and halflings to aquatic, bestial, and reptilian races, psychic species, animate plants, and mechanical beings, and more.
- Full writeups on over three dozen fully detailed playable races, including favored class options, racial traits, and more.
- Over 150 feats, spells, magic items, class features, gear, archetypes, and more rules elements to flesh out these creatures.
- Over 200 ready-to-play stat blocks and templates from CR 1/4 to 21, from bloodthirsty farmers and okanta pilots to klaven marines, hetzuud void sorcerers, auttaine legion commanders, and ultari techlords!
- You also get nearly a dozen richly detailed iconic heroes, with vividly developed character histories and backgrounds and multiple versions of stat blocks from low level on up!
- Half a dozen appendices packed full of high-tech armor and weapons, aetherite rules, languages, creature and rule indices, and more!
The Alien Codex is an amazing resource for players and GMs alike, and the PDF version is hyperlinked and bookmarked for your convenience. This volume is incredible artwork and delightful design by some of the best authors in the business, opening up amazing new options for your campaign. Don’t let your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game campaign get lost in space or just be a trek among the stars! Grab a copy of this incredible 338-page accessory today and Make Your Game Legendary!
PDF available now. Print and Print/PDF available for preorder, with books ready to ship September 2018.
Among the Dead
Ancient Tombs provides a wealth of knowledge to enhance your Savage Worlds Adventure Edition campaign wherever your heroes are delving into the funereal grounds and burial chambers of the ancient dead. You’ll find within a detailed exploration of tombs of all types from both history and fantasy, with tables and detailed descriptions to create tomb treasures of every kind, from the ransacked graves of peasants to the pyramids of kings! Of course, tombs should not go unguarded, and you’ll find tomb hazards like the hungry sarcophagus haunt and pharaoh’s fall trap, alongside guardian creatures like the grave warden and mummified zombie templates and the versatile graven guardians You’ll also find two new Edges: Sleeper in Dust and Mechanical Genius.
Plus, you’ll find a treasure trove of knowledge for incorporating the idols, monuments, and monoliths of elder civilizations into your campaign. Objects of cultic worship, these idols draw power from adoration and sacrifice, but also provide great power to those studied in the ancient mysteries or willing to sacrifice soul and sanity! Within you’ll find new rules for both animated and inanimate idols and their sacrifices and holy days, with sample idols from tiny statuettes to towering colossi, integrating these idols with the spirit world and networks of eldritch energies bounded in ley lines. Whether your heroes are visiting a lonely grave or plundering a sprawling necropolis, Ancient Tombs is an indispensable resource to bringing your burial grounds to life! Grab this 30-page SWADE supplement today and Make Your Game Legendary!
When Vandara was imprisoned, it left behind a wide variety of colonies, technologies, and peoples across the Aurin system. These forces have adapted since the Sundering, ushering in a new age of conflict and espionage across a war-ruined solar system. Discover the secrets of five scattered planets and the many moons that surround them! Gear up with over 30 new talents from the Technomancy Sphere (now with Wild Magic) and the brand-new high-octane Pilot Sphere (complete with Advanced Talents, Drawbacks, and new options for the Conscript and Prodigy classes)! Explore new facets of combat with 8 new archetypes and a variety of new high-tech mechanics, from the far-seeing Cosmic Prophet to the ever-resourceful Elite Commando to the endlessly versatile Gearmaster! In Aurin, the future belongs to those who claim it. Are you brave enough to take your place among them?
Spheres Left Behind is the eighth amazing installment in the ever-growing Arcforge Campaign Setting, providing a wealth of lore for Starfinder Roleplaying Game and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game GMs and players alike. Players get 10 new archetypes and class options, plus over 70 new class features, feats, abilities, and other enhancements, including material specially designed to function with Spheres of Power and Spheres of Might from Drop Dead Studios. GMs get entirely new worlds, even more expanded material and errata, plus over 150 technomantic wild magic effects, item glitches, and more! No matter what your flavor of sci-fi, you’ll find an amazing array of awesome stuff in these pages! Check out the spectacular 54-page Spheres Left Behind by Matt Daley today and Make Your Game Legendary!
A Magnificent World of Magitech
Welcome to Vandara, a world where magic and technology have grown as partners rather than adversaries! Forged in an ancient war between interstellar tyrants, where gods are born, ascend, and fade into oblivion with the hopes and woes of their followers, Vandara was poised to conquer the stars before it ambitions fell to ruin with the coming of the Qlippoth scourge. Uniting their skill and will to create the almighty Arcforge, the Vandarans have joined powerful arcana and incredible machines to battle back from extinction… though within their own creations lie the seeds of their ultimate demise.
Spheres of Influence brings you the first chapter of Vandara’s lore, the three great empires of Cidalac, Taurun, and New Estaria that shape struggle for Vandara’s future supremacy, along with the great cities of Balyn and Maytar, whose industry and ideology are the fulcrums are at the heart of Vandara’s many-sided conflicts. In addition, you’ll find a wealth of character options for heroes and villains alike using the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game rules, like the mech-riding Arcforged Champion and Morphmech Renegade, and for the Starfinder Roleplaying Game like the Forgepriest Technomancer and Machine Speaker Envoy. Plus fans of the Spheres of Power and Spheres of Might rules will find tons of new material for those systems, including the world-shaking forces of the Technomancy sphere. The world of Vandara belongs to those who have the audacity to claim it. Grab this 48-page multi-system accessory today and Make Your Game Legendary!
Traverse the Infinite!
Far beyond the reaches of Vandara lies a vast multiverse of horrors and wonders. Amidst the blackness of eons, beings of incomprehensible age and magnitude war with each for the destiny of all of the universe. In their wake, countless miracles both scientific and magical lie strewn across the cosmos. To uncover the mysteries of these countless interstellar beings is to recognize how infinitesimal even the greatest triumphs of Vandara or Aurin truly are.
Arcforge Campaign Setting: What Lies Beyond is the final installment exploring the Arcforge universe, bringing you a treasure trove of Starfinder Roleplaying Game and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game rules and options for players and GMs alike alongside extensive lore and mechanics for the vaster cosmology of the Arcforge universe. Uncover the nature of the planes and learn about the forces which govern them with incredible options for GMs and players alike! Learn of the Logi, the seven guiding forces at the heart of cosmic conflict! Harness the might of Mythic Sphere Masteries for the Pilot and Technomancy spheres while invoking new spells and powers such as Biocloaking, Event Horizon, and Voidsong! Deal with strange outer powers such as Zenith Aeons, Hero Passages, Meggidon Titans, and Nihileon Unmakers! Finally, build a wide variety of new monsters with eight new Templates, ranging from the nightmarish Silenced to the brilliant Unshackled AI! An endless realm of adventures lies beyond in this incredible 92-page sci-fi supplement for Starfinder and Pathfinder, so open your eyes to the vastness and Make Your Game Legendary!
Technology Expanded is the first book in the new Arcforge product line! This incredible expansion to using technology in your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game campaign brings a wealth of options for players and GMs alike, starting with the all-new helmsman base class, uniting the power of magic, mind, and machine, plus a dozen incredible archetypes from the circuitbreaker and road warrior to the mecha sentinel and reactor knight. Each one focuses on a different aspect of technological prowess, from piloting personal mecha to commanding robotic minions or high-tech vehicles. Explore even more options like the metaforge and psiborg adept prestige classes or any of five new variant playable races, or build your own mechanical assistants, familiars, and companion battlemechs from a variety of chassis and archetypes, each advancing in power as you gain levels, with over 20 unique enhancements. Akashic casters can construct technomagical veils (with 10 sample veils provided), and every character can benefit from over three dozen fantastic feats of inventive engineering like Artificial Spartan, Cockpit Jacker, and Machine Poltergeist. Psionic characters will find over two dozen new psionic powers like astral nanites, gravitic charge, and coded resurrection, and we also provide guidance for modeling psionics as advanced technology and akasha as cybertech, plus nearly 20 tables to make reference easy! Grab this incredible 84-page Pathfinder Roleplaying Game supplement today and Make Your Game Legendary!
The demigod Celestial Heroes have conquered the world and raised civilization to precipitous heights but only YOU can save it from destruction!
On the eve of evil’s twilight as malevolence nearly became undone on the decopunk utopia of Askis the terrible machinations of rogue mad scientists instilled a vein of corruption throughout the populace. Though they are few these malcontents are irreprensibly vile and in tandem with the foul minds that touched their nascent souls with evil, the world once more needs heroes.
You are one such hero!
What’s in the Book of Celestial Heroes?
- The goody-two shoes twin of the Book of Exalted Darkness
- Two new classes–the Exemplar (a hero all about glory) and the revised Feywalker (when flight and fancy are more important)–along with holy archetypes for every class
- Holy spells
- Holy rituals
- Holy feats
- Heck, there’s even a holy hand grenade (which explodes on the count of 3–not 5, but 3)
- The decopunk utopia world and Spheres of Askis, great works the PCs must bolster to save civilization from destruction
- Tailored magic items that become more powerful as an adventurer gains prowess
- Equipment and inaequa-technology that run the gamut from flashlights to jetpacks and locomotives (along with vehicular combat rules)
- All the poisons plus a few new ones, diseases galore, and extra madness and insanities
- Six powerful mad scientist villains each with their own lackeys and lairs joining more than 50 NPCs and monsters
- Searching the River Styx, a scaling adventure for PCs of 3rd-16th level and just the right thing when the group goes down from an evil TPK!
Rise to the challenge of true goodness and mercy in this 286-page blessed book for 5th Edition today and Make Your Game Legendary!