The Gothic Campaign Compendium from Legendary Games is a beautiful 256-page hardback (or PDF) of lavishly detailed and lushly illustrated Gothic glory that will enliven and enrich any campaign that dabbles in the realms of horror. Within you will find:
- Over two dozen feats like Cultic Opiate, Flagellant Focus, Summon Star-Spawn, and Heart Ripper
- Archetypes like the Deviant wizard and Xenocidist ranger, along with new class abilities from alchemical discoveries like Aberrant Mutagen and Mutation Bomb to bardic masterpieces like Dance of the Empty Moons and Pnakotic Fugue.
- Over 70 brand-new horror-themed spells, from necrophagy to ancient mysteries, cannibalism to alien horrors from beyond the stars.
- Over two dozen malevolent monsters and terrifying templates like the bloodthirsty manikin, cyberphrenic tadpole, and living crematory.
- 30 new magic items dripping with creepiness, from minor consumables to artifact-level.
- Eight richly developed Gothic NPCs are contained here as well, each with a detailed history and connections to the official Gothic horror Adventure Path but easily usable in any campaign as rivals or allies.
- Three complete adventures by Greg Vaughan, Jason Nelson, and Clark Peterson, two for beginning-level characters and one for 10th-level characters.
- An entire chapter devoted to running a Gothic campaign, including alien invasions, mad scientists, mutants, madness, and the mythos.
- An gallery of creature illustrations, character portraits, foldable paper minis, and player-friendly maps, perforated for easy removal and use at the table.
If you are incorporating horror themes in your Pathfinder RPG campaign, this an indispensable resource for chilling surprises and horrifying new possibilities to your game. Brought to you by the Legendary Games team of Jason Nelson, Neil Spicer, Greg Vaughan, Clinton Boomer, and Clark Peterson, the Gothic Campaign Compendium has everything you need to Make Your Game Legendary.
The PDF version is extensively linked to online resources for Pathfinder rules.
This compilation includes the entire line of Gothic Grimoires: The Necrotic Verses, To Serve A Prince Undying, Spellbones Of The Devourer, The Sepulchral Swaths of Tanoth-Gha, On the Unseen Calculus of Inverse Refraction, plus The Mad Doctor’s Formulary, Construct Codex, Treasury Of The Macabre,Tomes Of Ancient Knowledge, Cultic Cryptomancia, Beyond the Void, Gothic Heroes, Mutant Manifesto, Feasting at Lanterngeist, The Murmuring Fountain, and The Fiddlers Lament.
Master Mythic Magic!
The Mythic Spell Compendium brings you over 2000 mythic spells for your Pathfinder campaign! This book is an encyclopedic tome of magic, a comprehensive compilation of mythic versions for EVERY spell in the Pathfinder core rules and MORE! These spells are not just an exercise in bigger numbers (though you’ll find those here as well), but bring new and exciting dynamic and even cinematic options to your spellcasting character, many with augmentable variations to expand their power to an even grander scale. There are earth-shaking magics here, alongside inventive and occasionally amusing uses for lower-level magics; everything from the humblest of cantrips to the mightiest of miracles, is covered between these pages. Coupled with the core mythic spells in Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Mythic Adventures, every spellcaster, no matter how obscure their specialty, will find page after page of amazing options. If you are playing Pathfinder with the mythic rules, you need to grab this book.
HOWEVER, this book is an amazing resource for you even if you’re NOT using the mythic rules! The mythic rules are a terrific toolbox for making magic more mysterious and, even better, more interesting, in a standard Pathfinder campaign. From ancient cultures to secret cults, alien races to eldritch secrets, sacrificial sorcery to divine mysteries, all are sources from which the forgotten or forbidden lore of mythic magic could spring to new life in your Pathfinder campaign.
The Mythic Spell Compendium includes over 2000 mythic spells, including every spell from the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook, Pathfinder Roleplaying Advanced Player’s Guide, Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Race Guide, Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Combat, and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Magic, as well as hundreds more spells from official Pathfinder products designed for the campaign setting and companion books. If they were not already published in Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Mythic Adventures, you’ll find them here. All of them. It also includes hundreds more spells from some of the leading 3rd-party publishers for Pathfinder, including over 700 spells from Deep Magic by Kobold Press and over 100 spells from the Gothic Campaign Compendium and other products from Legendary Games.
NOTE: PDF downloads are available immediately upon purchase. Print books are scheduled to arrive in late June and will be shipped upon arrival.