The final bell rings tonight at 6 PM PT/9 PM ET, so pledge now for this incredible double-shot of martial mayhem comes with a pair of books for your favorite fighting classes in both systems! 5E fans who missed our Battlemasters & Berserkers project last year can pick up this incredible 72-page collection of archetypes, items, backgrounds, weapons, alternate class features, and more for barbarians and fighters! Pathfinder 1E players go even bigger with Legendary Classes: Sword and Fist, with amazing options for the barbarian, brawler, cavalier, fighter, gunslinger, monk, samurai, and swashbuckler, with nearly 300 archetypes, magic items, feats, prestige classes, and more! Plus your PDFs will be available immediately after the campaign ends and all print books (Sword and Fist will be available next week)!
The latest installment of our marvelous monthly magazine devoted to 5th Edition is here for you with The Dragon’s Hoard #21, available now with magical items like the golden fleece, stasis grenade, whalebone helm, and crescent blade of the green dragon, spells like compassionate ally, undertow, dancing darkness, and snapdragon fireworks, class options like the catfolk, cat burglar, and oath of pearl, and monsters like the weeping lacridaemon, the serene prydanu, and the scintillating scitalis drake! Grab this 30-page 5E book in print or PDF today at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, Amazon, and DrivethruRPG!
A new issue of The Dragon’s Hoard releases every month, and our Patrons get their copies for free on the 1st of each month (The Dragon’s Hoard #17 is already in layout for next month), but they go live for everyone by mid-month. Check out some of our recent issues like
- The Dragon’s Hoard #6 features magnificent magic items like the beyonder’s veil and redflame trollblade
- The Dragon’s Hoard #7 with class options like the Voyager and Cultist of the Dead God
- The Dragon’s Hoard #8 with spells like aqueous extraction and consuming fire
- The Dragon’s Hoard #9 with treasures like the blade-eating battleaxe and monsters like the cannon golem
- The Dragon’s Hoard #10 with treasures like the crown of iron sorcery and crypt warden’s plate
- The Dragon’s Hoard #11 with class options like the soldier of fortune and way of peace
- The Dragon’s Hoard #12 with spells like horrific doubles and bloodbath and monsters like the living crematory & bloodthirsty manikin!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #13, with class options like the bombardier and nanotech infuser, and monsters like the heavy metal elemental!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #14, with magical items like the crown of radiance, cyclops monocle, and rod of the monkey king!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #15, with spells like seize the heart and scarf of slashing steel and monsters like the gloomwing and tenebrous worm!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #16, with magical items like the orb of remote casting and rod of forcefangs & spells like ghost wolf and eldritch fever!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #17, with class options like the oozemancer and college of spies and monsters like the frosty chiseler and bliss dragon!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #18, with magical items like the lighthouse buckler and amulet of mighty fangs & spells like fire snake and wall of sound!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #19, with monsters like the sinister attic whisperer, the glorious bralani, and the doomed llorona!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #20, with magical items like the staff of hoarding, boneless leather, armor of insults, & beaker of plentiful potions!
Of course, you also can get all of the killer content as it releases (and everyone can get FREE 5E magic items every 5E Friday, with nearly 70 freebies and counting) at the Legendary Loot Patreon! This week’s bonus item is the fantastic fairy ring mushroom, tapping into the wonder and whimsy of the fey realms to send your enemies into a rapturous dance of doom, or last week’s high-tech blast helmet! You can get new 5E content every single day, including Monday Monsters, Sunday Spells, Saturday Subclasses, and Everyday Magic in between, plus special discounts and more benefits galore!