5E Friday brings the latest installment of our marvelous monthly magazine devoted to 5th Edition is here for you with The Dragon’s Hoard #29, available now with magical items like the hourglass of anticipation and dueling wand, spells like gutsnake and leafrazer, special materials like cryptstone and blood crystal, and monsters like the ravenous fjord linnorm, the greedy monaciello gremlin, and the charming flytrap leshy! Grab this 26-page 5E book in print or PDF today at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, Amazon, and DrivethruRPG!
A new issue of The Dragon’s Hoard releases every month, and our Patrons get their copies for free on the 1st of each month, but they go live for everyone by mid-month. Check out some of our recent issues like:
- The Dragon’s Hoard #6 features magnificent magic items like the beyonder’s veil and redflame trollblade
- The Dragon’s Hoard #7 with class options like the Voyager and Cultist of the Dead God
- The Dragon’s Hoard #8 with spells like aqueous extraction and consuming fire
- The Dragon’s Hoard #9 with treasures like the blade-eating battleaxe and monsters like the cannon golem
- The Dragon’s Hoard #10 with treasures like the crown of iron sorcery and crypt warden’s plate
- The Dragon’s Hoard #11 with class options like the soldier of fortune and way of peace
- The Dragon’s Hoard #12 with spells like horrific doubles and bloodbath and monsters like the living crematory & bloodthirsty manikin!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #13, with class options like the bombardier and nanotech infuser, and monsters like the heavy metal elemental!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #14, with magical items like the crown of radiance, cyclops monocle, and rod of the monkey king!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #15, with spells like seize the heart and scarf of slashing steel and monsters like the gloomwing and tenebrous worm!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #16, with magical items like the orb of remote casting and rod of forcefangs & spells like ghost wolf and eldritch fever!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #17, with class options like the oozemancer and college of spies and monsters like the frosty chiseler and bliss dragon!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #18, with magical items like the lighthouse buckler and amulet of mighty fangs & spells like fire snake and wall of sound!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #19, with monsters like the sinister attic whisperer, the glorious bralani, and the doomed llorona!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #20, with magical items like the staff of hoarding, boneless leather, armor of insults, & beaker of plentiful potions!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #21, with class options like the boarder, android, and military society!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #22, monsters like the faithful church grim, the treacherous raktavarna rakshasa, and the eternal time dragon!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #23, with spells for every letter of the alphabet from amplify elixir to zenith trajectory, including eagle eye, king’s castle, festering wounds, and phantasmal revenge!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #24, with monsters like the charming gourd leshy, the awful animate dream, and apocalyptic dread mothman!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #25, with class options like the sanctified crusader background and feats of corruption like Absorb Violent Energies!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #26, with spells like feast of ashes and winds of vengeance and class options like the sanctified crusader!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #27, with monsters like the devastating warmonger devil, the eerie polyphonic plasm, and the unstoppable steam-powered clockwork dragon!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #28, with magical items like the sunsilver shield and fearsome war paint and special materials like darksteel and elysian bronze!
Of course, you also can get all of the killer content as it releases (and everyone can get FREE 5E magic items every 5E Friday, with over 100 freebies and counting) at the Legendary Loot Patreon, including recent items like an awesome life lance wand and the ever-handy rod of repair! You can get new 5E content every single day, including Monday Monsters, Sunday Spells, Saturday Subclasses, and Everyday Magic in between, plus special discounts and more benefits galore!
Next month also brings a MECHANICAL May, as we unleash Mechanical Monsters, our latest bestiary of bots and borgs, with 160 pages jam-packed with incredible constructs, mecha-fiends, tinker fey, technological oozes, and more! Coming your way on May 1st!
Of course, when it comes to beautiful bestiaries, we hope you’ve already had a chance to grab the PDF for our magnificent Faerie Bestiary, with a whopping 304 pages of incredible fey creatures of every description and suitable for every character level. The print version is in production now and we’ve just received our first sample copies. This fabulous folio will be available this summer, but you can preorder it today, and you can get the PDF right now at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, and DrivethruRPG! Plus, you can get it on VTT for Roll20 right now, and the module is also complete and waiting on approvals at Foundry and on its way soon at Shard too!
Last but not least, if you love the fey, don’t miss Faerie Campaigns, a 224-page encyclopedia of all things fey and forest, wild and whimsical and weird, including:
- Over 40 fey-influenced events world-warping rumors, ripples, and ruptures, plus rules for creating your own fey events.
- Nearly 40 sample faerie bargains from frozen heart to rhymer’s truth, with rules for fey bargains as rewards, hidden conditions, escape clauses, and making your own bargains!
- Over 80 archetypes, sorcerous origins, warlock invocations, feats, and spells steal voice to dream dalliance.
- 90 fey and forest treasures from the feyfrost brush to the cauldron of autumnal bounty, plus bargained treasures and fey herbalism.
- 10 mystical realms perfect for fey and forest campaigns, plus dozens of sample characters and 8 richly detailed NPC allies or rivals.
- 3 complete fey adventures with including a fairy celebration gone awry in Into the Feyweald (1st level), a haunting tale of love, loss, and pain
when mortal and immortal love clashes in Cold Mountain (4th level), and a deadly dangerous chase to rescue a unicorn across the bounds of reality in Horns of the Hunted (6th level).
the perfect addition to any 5th Edition wilderness campaign or anywhere the fey have left their touch on the world. You can grab the PDF today at the Legendary Games webstore, Paizo, Open Gaming Store, and DrivethruRPG! You also can preorder the print book (arriving later this summer) and it will soon be available on Roll20 as well!