Join nearly 800 backers and grab an awesome array of eldritch abominations and tentacled Things That Should Not Be, including epic, mythic, and psionic creatures for all three systems like elder shoggoths, deep ones, neothelid psions, dream flumphs, and Great Old Ones, plus terrifying templates to turn ordinary monsters into pseudonatural abominations from beyond! Awesome add-ons are also available, including adventures, campaign expansions, and the DnD 5E edition of Mythos Monsters!
This QUICKSTARTER project ends TONIGHT at 9:00 PM Pacific, Midnight Eastern time, with PDFs available immediately and print books and add-ons ready to start printing and shipping, including our fantastic Fates of Madness horror card game!
If you love eldritch horror and tentacular goodness, pledge today! THE STARS ARE RIGHT!
The latest installment of that marvelous magazine is here for you with The Dragon’s Hoard #19, available now with magical items like the invincible cuirass, rod of nettles, sea strider boots, and ring of delayed doom, spells like castigate, sleepwalk, predator’s rhythm, and wandering star motes, class options like the arcane dabbler, oath of zeal, and arena fighter, and monsters like the sinister attic whisperer, the glorious bralani, and the doomed llorona! Grab this 30-page 5E book in print or PDF today at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, Amazon, and DrivethruRPG!
A new issue of The Dragon’s Hoard releases every month, and our Patrons get their copies for free on the 1st of each month (The Dragon’s Hoard #17 is already in layout for next month), but they go live for everyone by mid-month. Check out some of our recent issues like
- The Dragon’s Hoard #6 features magnificent magic items like the beyonder’s veil and redflame trollblade
- The Dragon’s Hoard #7 with class options like the Voyager and Cultist of the Dead God
- The Dragon’s Hoard #8 with spells like aqueous extraction and consuming fire
- The Dragon’s Hoard #9 with treasures like the blade-eating battleaxe and monsters like the cannon golem
- The Dragon’s Hoard #10 with treasures like the crown of iron sorcery and crypt warden’s plate
- The Dragon’s Hoard #11 with class options like the soldier of fortune and way of peace
- The Dragon’s Hoard #12 with spells like horrific doubles and bloodbath and monsters like the living crematory & bloodthirsty manikin!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #13, with class options like the bombardier and nanotech infuser, and monsters like the heavy metal elemental!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #14, with magical items like the crown of radiance, cyclops monocle, and rod of the monkey king!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #15, with spells like seize the heart and scarf of slashing steel and monsters like the gloomwing and tenebrous worm!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #16, with magical items like the orb of remote casting and rod of forcefangs & spells like ghost wolf and eldritch fever!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #17, with class options like the oozemancer and college of spies and monsters like the frosty chiseler and bliss dragon!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #18, with magical items like the lighthouse buckler and amulet of mighty fangs & spells like fire snake and wall of sound!
Of course, you also can get all of the killer content as it releases (and everyone can get FREE 5E magic items every 5E Friday, with over 60 freebies and counting) at the Legendary Loot Patreon! This week’s bonus item is the marvelous healer’s ring, perfect for enhancing your healing powers to cure all that ails your allies! You can get new 5E content every single day, including Monday Monsters, Sunday Spells, Saturday Subclasses, and Everyday Magic in between, plus special discounts and more benefits galore!