The latest installment in our marvelous monthly magazine is here for you with The Dragon’s Hoard #13, available now with magical and technological items like the skystrider harness and dwarf star grenade, spells like antitech field and remove radioactivity, class options like the bombardier and nanotech infuser, and monsters like the heavy metal elemental and clockwork leviathan! Grab this 28-page 5E book in print or PDF today at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, Amazon, and DrivethruRPG!
A new issue of The Dragon’s Hoard releases every month, and our Patrons get their copies for free on the 1st of each month (The Dragon’s Hoard #12 will be heading to layout soon), but they go live for everyone by mid-month. Check out some of our recent issues like
- The Dragon’s Hoard #6 features magnificent magic items like the beyonder’s veil and redflame trollblade
- The Dragon’s Hoard #7 with class options like the Voyager and Cultist of the Dead God
- The Dragon’s Hoard #8 with spells like aqueous extraction and consuming fire
- The Dragon’s Hoard #9 with treasures like the blade-eating battleaxe and monsters like the cannon golem
- The Dragon’s Hoard #10 with treasures like the crown of iron sorcery and crypt warden’s plate
- The Dragon’s Hoard #11 with class options like the soldier of fortune and way of peace
- The Dragon’s Hoard #12 with spells like horrific doubles and bloodbath and monsters like the living crematory & bloodthirsty manikin!
Of course, you also can get all of the killer content as it releases (and everyone can get FREE 5E magic items every 5E Friday) at the Legendary Loot Patreon! This past week’s bonus item was the gruesome hag’s eye that can make any potion more powerful if you have the stomach for it! You can get new 5E content every single day, including Monday Monsters, Sunday Spells, Saturday Subclasses, and Everyday Magic in between, plus special discounts and more benefits galore!
Last but not least, we brought back our Black Friday bundles for Christmas week, so dig in and grab literally thousands of pages of killer gaming material at 80-90% OFF at the Legendary Games webstore and through our awesome partners at DrivethruRPG, Paizo, and the Open Gaming Store!
- The 20 for 20 V 5E MEGA-BUNDLE is just what it says on the tin, 20 PDFs, 20 bucks, nearly 1,300 pages of adventures, character options, monsters, magic items, spells, feats, campaign rules expansions, and so much more!
Of course, long-time fans of Legendary Games also know this is not our first rodeo in the wonderful world of mega-bundles!
- For 5th Edition fans, we have the original 20 for 20 5E MEGA-BUNDLE, plus the 20 for 20 II and 20 for 20 III, and last year’s 20 for 20 IV 5E MEGA-BUNDLE, each one featuring 20 PDFs for $20! And before you ask, no there are *NO* repeats in any of these bundles. We’ve just made a *LOT* of products over the years and we are excited and delighted to share them with you!
You can find all of our bundles right here at the Legendary Games webstore, and
- DrivethruRPG: Visit our Bundles category to find all the bundles in one place!
- Open Gaming Store: Visit their Bundles page to find all the deals!
- Paizo: Products on this site are divided up by game system, with 5th Edition bundles at the top of that product category!