The horrors of the Lost Lands are unleashed in this incredible new adventure saga, the Aegis of Empires Adventure Path! A decade in the making and the brainchild of award-winning designer Greg A. Vaughan and his talented team, this 600+ page spectacular saga combines fantasy and horror, urban intrigue and wilderness exploration, and so much more! Each adventure is packed with monsters, magic, and mysteries aplenty that will test your players’ wits even as it challenges their characters’ abilities! Plus, this killer collection of awesome adventures is available for not one, Not Two, but THREE terrific game systems – DnD 5th Edition, Pathfinder RPG, and Pathfinder Second Edition!
The Book in the Old House, the first chapter that introduces this macabre masterpiece, is now available, with an evocative and atmospheric investigation into the haunted history of an ancestral mansion and a baneful book whose secrets just make shake the foundations of the world. It all starts off simply enough, as many low-level adventures do, but as this 70-page adventure plays out your heroes will realize they are in for death, danger, doom, and delight in equal measures. Take your first steps into the adventure of a lifetime with The Book in the Old House, available in PDF for just $9.99 and in print for $19.99 at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, Amazon, and DrivethruRPG!
A truly epic adventure saga, Aegis of Empires can be played in any world but is specifically designed for the incredibly detailed Lost Lands Setting (which project lead Greg Vaughan spent nearly a decade perfecting with the classic adventures of Necromancer Games and Frog God Games). Your heroes must trek across the Kingdoms of Foere, Reme, the Vast, and beyond to uncover the clues of an ancient mystery, a lost prince, an expedition to the ends of the earth, and a silent apocalypse stealthily creeping to overwhelm the land, from the start of their careers up to 17th level! This spectacular saga from the powerful pens of Alistair J. Rigg, Jeff Swank, Matt Goodall, Steve Helt, Tom Knauss, Anthony Pryor, and Greg Vaughan includes a 48-page Player’s Guide to introduce the history and lore of the region, compatible with all three game systems – available in PDF for just $4.99 and or in print at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, Amazon, and DrivethruRPG!
Coming soon in the following months, the rest of the adventure saga is on a fast train, with each adventure and their appendices full of new magic, monsters, equipment, player handouts, and more on the way:
- Book 1: The Book in the Old House (on sale now) – by Alistair J. Rigg – Help a young knight rid his ancestral manor of its haunts and discover the beginnings of a deeper mystery going much further back in time.
- Book 2: The Ebon Soul (available August 28) – by Jeff Swank – Heroes face an ancient vampire’s curse and must deal with the consequences and troubles of a forgotten empire’s underworld that proves to be very much alive and well.
- Book 3: When Comes the Moon (coming in September) – by Matt Goodall – The mountain outpost of a religious order from a bygone era starts to look like the setting for a werewolf hunt, but memories of older times continue to have ramifications in the present day as the hunters become the hunted on the mountain peaks.
- Book 4: Legend of the Burning Star (coming in October) – by Steve Helt – Seek an ancient meteor crater holding riches in sky metals, but past expeditions seeking it came to naught…until a never-before-seen journal surfaces and puts the players on that path once again.
- Book 5: Race for Shataakh-Uulm (coming in October) – by Tom Knauss – Heroes traverse a haunted and desolate land to claim the meteorite’s riches before others jump their claim and discover the unspeakable fate of the original explorers.
- Book 6: Knight Fall in Old Curgantium (coming in November) – by Anthony Pryor – The quest comes full circle to the capital of the Hyperborean Empire, ruined in ancient holocaust yet whose menace threatens to arise once more and bring calamity to the empires that have arisen in its place as destiny turns to doom!