NUCLEAR FIRE HAS CONSUMED THE WORLD in this 5th Edition OGL campaign setting sourcebook for apocalyptic science fiction roleplaying!
This alernate timeline of Hypercorps 2099 has been wracked by atomic weapons, the surface of the Earth raised and nearly devoid of life. Recently miraculous events have made the world a bearable place for those who hid below in underground shelters and as they explore the apocalyptic planet, the mutants and other survivors that have claimed the land as their own fight for this new stock of wide-eyed prey.
Can you survive 2099 Wasteland?
Unlike many other campaign settings the 2099 Wasteland is not static—it is a campaign setting generator. Every GM and party of survivors that explore the Wasteland uncover a landscape unique to them built using the rules systems inside this fantastic fully-illustrated (perhaps overly illustrated) 183 page book!
What you’ll find in 2099 Wasteland:
- An indepth timeline following the original Hypercorps 2099 until this alternate world splits off in the mid-20th century!
- 4 original classes for 5th Edition: master serums as a doctor, transform into a mutated freak, stalk the Wasteland in power armor as a mechanics, or destroy your foes with SCEINCE as a scrapper!
- 13 different class archetypes for all core classes to bring the original rules into the brutal apocalyptic future!
- 10 character backgrounds: alien abductee, Atomic Army cadet, feral raider, medic, radiation refugee, scientist, shelter captain, shelter dweller, and survivalist!
- 4 new races wandering the Wasteland: synthetic androids, gaxian aliens, lumbering mutants, and nearly-undead smart walkers!
- 8 pages worth of new items, tool kits, prosthetics, grenades, melee weapons, ranged weapons, and CUSTOM-BUILDING RULES for BOTH!
- Over a dozen feats for Aimed Shooting, enhancing mechaframes, healing through radiation, fighting tactically, and a host of other unique new abilities!
- 10 spells designed for use on this scorched Earth or any other world!
- New rules for dehydration, radiation, starvation, the Science and Technology skills, and three new attributes: Irradiated, Luck, and Reputation!
- Life in the Wasteland detailing radio towers, wandering undead, magic bag couriers, the altered short rest and long rest rules (1 day or 1 month respectively—good luck!), fast searching ruins, Vend-Co Drinks & Snacks, ranged critical failures, options for a less brutal Wasteland, and more!
- Settlement rules because after the PCs have explored their Wasteland, the next task is rebuilding society as they see fit!
- Hazards of the Wasteland that plague settlements and explorers alike, ranging from bandit attacks and radtwisters to unexpected detonations!
- SIXTY-THREE (63!) monsters and NPCs of all challenge ratings! Rad-dragons, rad-drakes, building-sized atomic mutants, brain slugs, technomages, Atomic Army soldiers, Knights of the Living Dead, The Wyrm, walkers—the list goes on!
- 6 unique Warlords of the Wasteland and their retinues each with a mapped headquarters! Major Bridgette Beauregard of the Atomic Army, Chainbeard’s Roadmasters (along with two pages of VEHICLE RULES!), the Cult of Slaarsh, Merlin (yes, that Merlin) and the Magitechnologists, Morgan le Fay, and The Bureau!
- 13 surviving operators from the pages of Hypercorps 2099, either dimensional counterparts or in the case of Lucky Mack, one unfortunate mercenary that stumbled into the wrong portal. 😉
Don’t just take our word for it, check out the robust product preview and the free PDFs from the Kickstarter last year!
Failures And Merits Of The Hypernet!
Looking to travel the realms digital but not sure where to start your journey?
Been to a bad server and got hacked?
Heard all those scary stories about the nasty things that wander the byways of cyberpsace and now you’re spooked?
This is the book for you.
I’m the dwarf that led the research team at Raeon Industries when they finally broke the upload barrier—the hyperjack in your neck is probably a derivative of my original design. In short, chances are good you’ll never find a better source of wisdom as far as the Hypernet is concerned.
So take my advice and read this document carefully. Some of what you’ve heard or seen is sensationalized but not all, and there’s a great many things on the Hypernet worth being cautious about. An unwary user doesn’t last long, that’s for certain.
Scan it all and keep it in mind—the Hypernet is as dangerous as it is compelling.
In Hypercorps 2099: FAMOTH you’ll find:
Planar rules for the Hypernet and a dozen servers ranging from the old-timey frontier of Maliku to the endless oceans of Aquatica, sprawling forests of the Unyielding Green, curiously medieval Harsanath, and more!
Dangers of the Hypernet—whether it’s the dangers of being meat stripped or a viral infection, we’ve got you covered.
Over a dozen creatures and netjackers from the Hypercorps 2099 core rulebook supplemented by new digital assets!
The Netjacker base class for all your hacking, drone-controlling, proxy-possessing needs.
Fourteen class archetypes for technoclerics, cybersurfing monks, digital detectives, and even the dreaded /\/008 |<|-u5h3|-!
New digital feats, digital items (including nanosymbiotes!), and digital hypernaut powers!
Hyper flaws not included in the Hypercorps 2099 core rulebook.
- Four pregenerated PCs with statblocks for use in the Hypernet.
HYPERCORPS 2099: PATHFINDER PRIMER
The Hypercorps 2099 Kickstarter is funding right now and you can see what the cyberpunk superhero modification to your Pathfinder game has to offer in the suite of free PDFs launching with the project!
This quick introduction to the Hyper Score system of Hypercorps 2099 is the means by which your fighter becomes a feared dark avenger, your mage becomes a supreme sorcerer, and your bard becomes a mega-rockstar!
In the 21 pages of this PDF you’ll find:
- the Luck and Reputation attributes
- Hyper Feats, hyper flaws, hyper routes, and hyper attributes
- new skills like Athletics, Use Technology, and Vehicular Control
- new firearms and other equipment (including the hoverboard!)
- advanced craftsmanship for items of scientifically superior quality
- the Hypercorps 2099 Pathfinder character sheet
- everything you need to take your Pathfinder RPG game into a superheroic cyberpunk future
Rogues Always Steal the Show!
Legendary Rogues is the latest volume in our new series of class-focused player supplements, this one focused at the fast-talking tricksters, stealthy pilferers, and happy-go-lucky scoundrels that populate every great adventure story. From their earliest incarnations as thieves and assassins, rogues have broadened their reach into all manner of specialties, becoming skill specialists and deadly strikers, leaping from surprise to carve up their enemies, yet there is still much farther for them to go. Legendary Rogues revisits the core class abilities of the Pathfinder rogue in both its core and unchained version, exploring its offensive and defensive capabilities as well as its versatility with skills (including unchained skill unlocks) and rogue talents, giving not only new mechanics but also alternate rules and advice on implementation. The rogue’s arsenal is further enhanced with a collection of feats to enliven and expand the rogue’s capabilities. Legendary Rogues lives up to its name by offering an entirely new version of the rogue class, the Legendary Rogue, including an array of archetypes specifically tailored for it. Finally, we reach back to the roots of the rogue class with a brand-new prestige class, the Master Thief, a lord of larceny that will leave heroes and villains alike clutching their purses and hiding their hoards! Check out this 48-page product today and Make Your Game Legendary!
Note: This product is a part of the Mythic Hero Handbook along with several others.
A Spectacular Enhancement to the Skill System
Mythic Skills introduces a system of skill exploits that take the basic tasks your skills allow you to perform and dials them up to amazing levels. In addition, every skill in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook also gets brand-new skill exploits, as well as greater exploits that only the most skilled masters would even attempt. This book contains rules for using these enhanced skills with mythic characters but also provides an alternative system for use in non-mythic Pathfinder campaigns!
This system allows your characters to focus on their skills as a key part of their character construction and to invest more of their character’s abilities in their character itself, rather than the character›s gear or magical tools. You can use these rules generally with mythic characters, allowing them to attempt all manner of skill-based exploits, or you can limit the ability to pull off these amazing skill stunts to those mythic characters that have really invested in making their skills a key part of their character’s identity. The mythic rules offer an opportunity to magnify what makes a character special, and the skills they choose to hone as part of their background narrative and throughout the course of the campaign should be just as important in defining them as their marvelous magic and fabulous feats. With Mythic Skills in your hands, your skills will be just as spectacular!