Amazing Creatures of the Aethera System!
Delve in depth into the worlds of the Aethera Campaign Setting in this massive 220-page exploration of the planets of the Aethera system and the flora and fauna that inhabit them! Inside you’ll discover dozens of new monsters ready for use. Each entry includes detailed entries outlining creatures’ habitats and life cycles and how they fit into the cosmology of the Aethera System. It’s not just about the monsters, though! You’ll also find new types of gear, character options, and more! Here’s just a sample of the things you’ll find in this monster-filled tome:
• Dozens of new monsters of the animal, humanoid, plant, and vermin creature types. Each one with their own unique ecological entries and full color art. From planar-bound giants trapped between elemental transitions, to hive-mind plant creatures!
• New options for playable races, like mindlink feats for the infused or fey morphs for zahajin.
• New animal companions for all animals and vermin, allowing you to play a character that uses alien wildlife in battle.
• Discover the secrets of the mythic paragons of Orbis Aurea!
• New templates, including the immortal rootsworn and the botanical verdant creature!
• Challenges for every adventurer and level of play.
• New alchemical items, artifacts, feats, magic items, and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Cosmic Characters and Amazing Aliens
The Alien Codex brings you an incredible array of sci-fi and space-themed playable races, iconic heroes, and a mountain of ready-to-play sci-fi NPCs, and that’s just the beginning! If your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game campaign ventures into the dark tapestry of space, soars through gleaming dieselpunk spires, or has to defend a fantastic homeworld from alien invasion by eldritch horrors from beyond the stars, this book is an incredible resource to populate the official Pathfinder setting, a universe of your own design, or a dedicated sci-fi saga like the Legendary Planet Adventure Path or in the Aethera Campaign Setting! In this incredible astro-adventuring accessory you’ll find:
- Rules for over 50 species and how to use them in a sci-fi campaign, from classics like humans and halflings to aquatic, bestial, and reptilian races, psychic species, animate plants, and mechanical beings, and more.
- Full writeups on over three dozen fully detailed playable races, including favored class options, racial traits, and more.
- Over 150 feats, spells, magic items, class features, gear, archetypes, and more rules elements to flesh out these creatures.
- Over 200 ready-to-play stat blocks and templates from CR 1/4 to 21, from bloodthirsty farmers and okanta pilots to klaven marines, hetzuud void sorcerers, auttaine legion commanders, and ultari techlords!
- You also get nearly a dozen richly detailed iconic heroes, with vividly developed character histories and backgrounds and multiple versions of stat blocks from low level on up!
- Half a dozen appendices packed full of high-tech armor and weapons, aetherite rules, languages, creature and rule indices, and more!
The Alien Codex is an amazing resource for players and GMs alike, and the PDF version is hyperlinked and bookmarked for your convenience. This volume is incredible artwork and delightful design by some of the best authors in the business, opening up amazing new options for your campaign. Don’t let your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game campaign get lost in space or just be a trek among the stars! Grab a copy of this incredible 338-page accessory today and Make Your Game Legendary!
PDF available now. Print and Print/PDF available for preorder, with books ready to ship September 2018.
The demigod Celestial Heroes have conquered the world and raised civilization to precipitous heights but only YOU can save it from destruction!
On the eve of evil’s twilight as malevolence nearly became undone on the decopunk utopia of Askis the terrible machinations of rogue mad scientists instilled a vein of corruption throughout the populace. Though they are few these malcontents are irreprensibly vile and in tandem with the foul minds that touched their nascent souls with evil, the world once more needs heroes.
You are one such hero!
What’s in the Book of Celestial Heroes?
- The goody-two shoes twin of the Book of Exalted Darkness
- Two new classes–the Exemplar (a hero all about glory) and the revised Feywalker (when flight and fancy are more important)–along with holy archetypes for every class
- Holy spells
- Holy rituals
- Holy feats
- Heck, there’s even a holy hand grenade (which explodes on the count of 3–not 5, but 3)
- The decopunk utopia world and Spheres of Askis, great works the PCs must bolster to save civilization from destruction
- Tailored magic items that become more powerful as an adventurer gains prowess
- Equipment and inaequa-technology that run the gamut from flashlights to jetpacks and locomotives (along with vehicular combat rules)
- All the poisons plus a few new ones, diseases galore, and extra madness and insanities
- Six powerful mad scientist villains each with their own lackeys and lairs joining more than 50 NPCs and monsters
- Searching the River Styx, a scaling adventure for PCs of 3rd-16th level and just the right thing when the group goes down from an evil TPK!
Rise to the challenge of true goodness and mercy in this 286-page blessed book for 5th Edition today and Make Your Game Legendary!
A Cursed Star Rises!
Cosmic Curses brings you a ton of amazing options to bring curses to your Starfinder Roleplaying Game campaign, with killer content for players and GMs alike. You’ll find accursed archetypes like the curseologist and cursed survivor, alongside curses for your heroes and villains to cast upon their enemies like hands of rust, pariah’s exile, and metallic slumber. You’ll also find a wide array of cursed objects and augmentations, including the ability to manufacture cursed items intentionally and how to incorporate magical technological, and hybrid technomagical cursed items like the alien hand and vanishing skin. You’ll also find rules for cursed starships (watch out for gremlins!) and accursed locations like impending doom, obsession’s grasp, and the curse of flowing blood. If you’ve ever wanted to inspire true terror in your sci-fi heroes who thought curses were just a bad superstition, pick up this 26-page Starfinder Roleplaying Game supplement today and Make Your Game Cursed… and Legendary!
Burn It With Fire!
Sometimes the cleansing flame is the only way to be sure when it comes to eradicating your enemies, and Inferno Soldier really brings the heat! Within you’ll find the inferno soldier fighting style, alongside 20 new feats, gear boosts, weapon special properties, and new pieces of equipment, from firewall debuggers and truthsweepers to dual-process pistoleer and molten commando!
Sometimes you want awesome rules expansions for your Starfinder Roleplaying Game campaign, but sometimes what you need is a power-packed punch of tightly focused rules content that contains exactly what you need for your character, creature, or whatever it may be. New fighting styles and feats, thematically linked gear, archetypes and class features, and so on; that’s where Stellar Options come in. Stellar Options are not about exposition, philosophy, and campaign-building; they are just flat-out fantastic ideas and great mechanics for GMs and players alike, written by many of the same designers that create official Starfinder rules content! Grab each one for just $1.99 and Make Your Game Legendary!