Note: This product is a part of the Gothic Campaign Compendium along with several others.
The third in our line of Gothic Grimoires, The Sepulchral Swaths of Tanoth-Gha unfolds the lore of an elder cult devoted to primordial things venerated in the dawn ages of the humanoid races, when civilizations now thought ancient were not yet born, or taking their first halting steps of infancy. As enlightenment and the younger faiths arose, these Elder Things lurked still in forgotten places in the lone lands, waiting for the unfortunate or the foolish to call upon them again.
Sepulchral Swaths of Tanoth-Gha is an ideal complement to a Gothic Adventure Path or any game where characters wander across a lost and ancient ruin holding cultic rites and lore best left forgotten, including 5 new feats like Bind the Ancient Dead and Bones of the Earth, 6 new spells from accursed monolith to primeval interdiction, and a pair of new monster templates: the fossilized skeleton and mummified zombie.
Designed by Jason Nelson with the Legendary Games design team of Neil Spicer, Greg A. Vaughan, Clinton J. Boomer, Matt Goodall, Jim Groves, Russ Taylor, and Clark Peterson.
Check out this 8-page gothic-themed magical accessory and Make Your Game Legendary!
If this product strikes your fancy, consider perusing the entire line of Gothic Grimoires!
- The Necrotic Verses features a collection of terrifying masterpieces for bards
- On the Inverse Calculus of Unseen Refraction takes the simple concept of invisibility to places you never imagined, ideal for alchemists
- The Sepulchral Swaths of Tanoth-Gha reveals the secrets of the primordial Elder Things and their fossilized followers
- Spellbones of the Devourer delves into the unhinged cannibal cults that lurk at the farthest fringes of civilization, or right at its rotten heart
- To Serve a Prince Undying is a guidebook for tyrants of every stripe, teaching the ways of pain and domination, a must for cold-hearted inquisitors and antipaladins
- And last but not least, the product that started it all, Tomes of Arcane Knowledge, containing four corrupt codices of ancient magical secrets
If you love one, we think you'll love them all! May your players tremble in fear at the darkling secrets you prepare to unfold before them!