HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FROM LEGENDARY GAMES!!!
This April 1st is the 7th anniversary of Legendary Games, but why wait until April Fool’s Day to save HUGE? Get an incredible assortment of awesome Pathfinder Roleplaying Game products right now through next Saturday! Featuring nearly 1,400 pages of Pathfinder products for just $30 – almost 90% off the cover price of over $270 – this bundle brings you over a hundred marvelous magic items, 100+ magnificently menacing monsters in deliciously deadly detail, tons of new feats and spells and character options, new rule subsystems, ready-to-play characters with fantastic backstories, and 14 complete adventures running the gamut from 1st level to 13th level! Sample a wide variety of genres from the Far East to Ancient Egypt, from the rollicking south seas of the pirate isles to fey-haunted forests, and spectacular sci-fi/fantasy mash-ups from far-off worlds of adventure to postapocalyptic wastelands! Available now through April 7th!
Products included in the 30 FOR 40 Pathfinder MEGA-BUNDLE include the following:
- Asian Bloodlines
- Beasts of Legend: Beasts of the East
- Faerie Mysteries
- Feasting at Lanterngeist
- Hero’s Blood
- Horrific Curses
- Hypercorps 2099: FAMOTH
- Islands of Plunder: Raid on the Emperor’s Hand
- Islands of Plunder: Scourge of the Steaming Isle
- Legendary Beginnings: A Feast of Flavor
- Legendary Beginnings: A Feast of Flavor Premium Cards
- Legendary Beginnings: Crisis at Falling Spring Station
- Legendary Hybrids: Deadeye Hexer
- Legendary Villains: Evil Clerics
- Legendary Worlds: Volretz
- Mythic Magic: Advanced Spells I
- Mythic Magic: Advanced Spells II
- Mythic Magic: Advanced Spells III
- Mythic Module Monsters: Red Throne 1
- Mythic Module Monsters: Red Throne 2
- Mythic Module Monsters: Red Throne 3
- Mythic Monsters: Guardians of Good
- Mythic Monsters: Mounts
- Mythic Monsters: Shadow
- Orphans of the Hanged Man
- Past Lives: Secrets of Reincarnation
- Path of the Reluctant Hero
- Planetary Heroes
- Road to Destiny
- Scorpions of Perdition
- The Baleful Coven
- The Fiddler’s Lament
- The Lost Library of Thoth
- The Murmuring Fountain
- Tome of Madness
- Treasury of the City
- Treasury of the Crusade
- Treasury of the Macabre
- Winter Heroes
For those of you who purchased the original 30 BUCKS, 60 BOOKS MEGA-BUNDLE last year, there are no duplicate products in this bundle. Everything is brand new for you! Grab this incredible collection today for your Pathfinder game and Make Your Pathfinder Game Legendary!
If you are a 5th Edition player too, you also don’t want to miss the magnificent 20 FOR 20 II 5E MEGA-BUNDLE! Grab them both and get almost 2000 pages of incredible RPG material for just $50!
40 PDFs perfect for your Pathfinder game!
It’s a great time to get a taste of all the incredible Pathfinder Roleplaying Game product lines Legendary Games has to offer with the THIRD fabulous mega-bundle featuring our peerless Pathfinder products! As if our 60 Books, 30 Bucks and 30 for 40 MEGA-BUNDLES were not enough, each offering around 1500 pages of Pathfinder pleasure for just $30, we’re at it again with another incredible assortment of adventures, magic items, character classes, spells, new rules, heroes, villains, and so much more, from fairy forests to Egyptian ruins, Gothic horror to high seas pirate adventure, and even venturing to the stars and beyond! For the entire month of September, you can save over 90% on an array of adventures and accessories, bringing you adventures ranging from 1st level to 14th level, monsters from measly minions to mighty menaces, magic items from common everyday treasures to mighty artifacts, ready-to-use creatures and characters, and much, much more, all with amazing artwork, delightful design, and flat-out Pathfinder fun! That’s nearly 1,500 pages of content for only $30!
We hope you love every one of these products and that you’ll keep an eye out for even more amazing Pathfinder products releasing every month from Legendary Games!
- 1st level – Legendary Beginnings: Into the Feyweald
- 2nd level – The Smuggler’s Seal
- 2nd level – Trail of the Apprentice 2: The King’s Curse
- 3rd level – Trail of the Apprentice 3: The Thieves’ Den
- 7th level – The Horseshoe Calamity
- 8th level – Whisper House
- 9th level – Shrine of Serpents
- 11th level – Legendary Planet: Confederates of the Shattered Zone
- 13th level – On the Siberian Line
- 14th level – Fort Scurvy
- Killer Clowns from Hell
- Malevolent Medium Monsters
- Mythic Monsters 10: Sea Monsters
- Mythic Monsters 41: India
Characters and Class Options
- Aetheric Heroes
- Asian Archetypes: Magical
- Corrupted Classes
- Eldritch Elementalism
- Forest Kingdom Archetypes
- Intrigue Archetypes
- Legendary Hybrids: Doomguard
- Legendary Hybrids: Skinchanger
- Legendary Monks
- Legendary Villains: Wicked Witches
- Occult Archetypes II
- The Robot Summoner
Spells and Magic
- Ancient Curses
- Ancient Idols
- Asian Spell Compendium
- Mythic Magic: Horror Spells
- Mythic Magic: Intrigue Spells
- Treasury of the Orient
- Treasury of Winter
- Ancient Tombs
- Legendary Worlds: Melefoni
- Legendary Worlds: Calcarata
- Legendary Worlds: Carsis
- Legendary Worlds: Terminus
- Legendary Worlds: Jowchit
- Royal Tournaments
Cosmic Characters and Amazing Aliens
The Alien Codex brings you an incredible array of sci-fi and space-themed playable races, iconic heroes, and a mountain of ready-to-play sci-fi NPCs, and that’s just the beginning! If your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game campaign ventures into the dark tapestry of space, soars through gleaming dieselpunk spires, or has to defend a fantastic homeworld from alien invasion by eldritch horrors from beyond the stars, this book is an incredible resource to populate the official Pathfinder setting, a universe of your own design, or a dedicated sci-fi saga like the Legendary Planet Adventure Path or in the Aethera Campaign Setting! In this incredible astro-adventuring accessory you’ll find:
- Rules for over 50 species and how to use them in a sci-fi campaign, from classics like humans and halflings to aquatic, bestial, and reptilian races, psychic species, animate plants, and mechanical beings, and more.
- Full writeups on over three dozen fully detailed playable races, including favored class options, racial traits, and more.
- Over 150 feats, spells, magic items, class features, gear, archetypes, and more rules elements to flesh out these creatures.
- Over 200 ready-to-play stat blocks and templates from CR 1/4 to 21, from bloodthirsty farmers and okanta pilots to klaven marines, hetzuud void sorcerers, auttaine legion commanders, and ultari techlords!
- You also get nearly a dozen richly detailed iconic heroes, with vividly developed character histories and backgrounds and multiple versions of stat blocks from low level on up!
- Half a dozen appendices packed full of high-tech armor and weapons, aetherite rules, languages, creature and rule indices, and more!
The Alien Codex is an amazing resource for players and GMs alike, and the PDF version is hyperlinked and bookmarked for your convenience. This volume is incredible artwork and delightful design by some of the best authors in the business, opening up amazing new options for your campaign. Don’t let your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game campaign get lost in space or just be a trek among the stars! Grab a copy of this incredible 338-page accessory today and Make Your Game Legendary!
PDF available now. Print and Print/PDF available for preorder, with books ready to ship September 2018.
Among the Dead
Ancient Tombs provides a wealth of knowledge to enhance your Savage Worlds Adventure Edition campaign wherever your heroes are delving into the funereal grounds and burial chambers of the ancient dead. You’ll find within a detailed exploration of tombs of all types from both history and fantasy, with tables and detailed descriptions to create tomb treasures of every kind, from the ransacked graves of peasants to the pyramids of kings! Of course, tombs should not go unguarded, and you’ll find tomb hazards like the hungry sarcophagus haunt and pharaoh’s fall trap, alongside guardian creatures like the grave warden and mummified zombie templates and the versatile graven guardians You’ll also find two new Edges: Sleeper in Dust and Mechanical Genius.
Plus, you’ll find a treasure trove of knowledge for incorporating the idols, monuments, and monoliths of elder civilizations into your campaign. Objects of cultic worship, these idols draw power from adoration and sacrifice, but also provide great power to those studied in the ancient mysteries or willing to sacrifice soul and sanity! Within you’ll find new rules for both animated and inanimate idols and their sacrifices and holy days, with sample idols from tiny statuettes to towering colossi, integrating these idols with the spirit world and networks of eldritch energies bounded in ley lines. Whether your heroes are visiting a lonely grave or plundering a sprawling necropolis, Ancient Tombs is an indispensable resource to bringing your burial grounds to life! Grab this 30-page SWADE supplement today and Make Your Game Legendary!
A Magnificent World of Magitech
Welcome to Vandara, a world where magic and technology have grown as partners rather than adversaries! Forged in an ancient war between interstellar tyrants, where gods are born, ascend, and fade into oblivion with the hopes and woes of their followers, Vandara was poised to conquer the stars before it ambitions fell to ruin with the coming of the Qlippoth scourge. Uniting their skill and will to create the almighty Arcforge, the Vandarans have joined powerful arcana and incredible machines to battle back from extinction… though within their own creations lie the seeds of their ultimate demise.
Spheres of Influence brings you the first chapter of Vandara’s lore, the three great empires of Cidalac, Taurun, and New Estaria that shape struggle for Vandara’s future supremacy, along with the great cities of Balyn and Maytar, whose industry and ideology are the fulcrums are at the heart of Vandara’s many-sided conflicts. In addition, you’ll find a wealth of character options for heroes and villains alike using the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game rules, like the mech-riding Arcforged Champion and Morphmech Renegade, and for the Starfinder Roleplaying Game like the Forgepriest Technomancer and Machine Speaker Envoy. Plus fans of the Spheres of Power and Spheres of Might rules will find tons of new material for those systems, including the world-shaking forces of the Technomancy sphere. The world of Vandara belongs to those who have the audacity to claim it. Grab this 48-page multi-system accessory today and Make Your Game Legendary!
Technology Expanded is the first book in the new Arcforge product line! This incredible expansion to using technology in your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game campaign brings a wealth of options for players and GMs alike, starting with the all-new helmsman base class, uniting the power of magic, mind, and machine, plus a dozen incredible archetypes from the circuitbreaker and road warrior to the mecha sentinel and reactor knight. Each one focuses on a different aspect of technological prowess, from piloting personal mecha to commanding robotic minions or high-tech vehicles. Explore even more options like the metaforge and psiborg adept prestige classes or any of five new variant playable races, or build your own mechanical assistants, familiars, and companion battlemechs from a variety of chassis and archetypes, each advancing in power as you gain levels, with over 20 unique enhancements. Akashic casters can construct technomagical veils (with 10 sample veils provided), and every character can benefit from over three dozen fantastic feats of inventive engineering like Artificial Spartan, Cockpit Jacker, and Machine Poltergeist. Psionic characters will find over two dozen new psionic powers like astral nanites, gravitic charge, and coded resurrection, and we also provide guidance for modeling psionics as advanced technology and akasha as cybertech, plus nearly 20 tables to make reference easy! Grab this incredible 84-page Pathfinder Roleplaying Game supplement today and Make Your Game Legendary!
Blood Magic of the East
Asian Bloodlines brings you an awesome array of new options for spontaneous spellcasters in your Pathfinder Roleplaying Gamecampaign, drawn from the myths and legends of fantasy Asia! Inside you’ll find over 20 dynamic and exciting bloodlines for sorcerers and bloodragers alike! Whether your heroes are descended from the clever kitsune or the treacherous kappa, the friendly and protective kami spirits or the seductively sinister rakshasa, or the imperial dragons that span every part of the alignment spectrum, you’ll find options here for you. Feathered tengu sword saints and noble naga bloodlines stand alongside those of the savage oni or the imperious descendants of kings and emperors, with mutated bloodlines for kitsune, nagas, and oni as well! If you want to bring a touch of the Orient to sorcery in your campaign, Asian Bloodlines is your ticket to ride! Grab this 26-page Pathfinder magic supplement today and Make Your Game Legendary!
Magic of the Imperial East
The Asian Spell Compendium brings you 110 amazing new magical spells inspired by the mysteries of the Orient, from the frozen tundra and boreal forests of the far north to the serpent jungles of the south. Drawing from the myths, legends, and lore of China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Siberia, and more, you’ll find tons of new spells for every school and 20 spellcasting classes, from ancestral wrath to word of pain and all spells in between. You’ll see offensive spells like flame shuriken, tiger trap, and blessed jade strike and defensive incantations like spirit ward, toad’s kiss, and sublime detachment, from minor magics like awful apparition, drowsy fireflies, and punji pit to mighty enchantments like divine wind, rain of sacred lotus petals, terra cotta legion, and the deadly marvelous chopsticks. Whether you favor arcane, divine, or psychic spells, tapping the power of elements or magic of the mind, you’ll find an incredible array of new and inventive spells perfect for introduction into an all-Asian campaign or one that simply draws a bit here and there from the magic and mystery of the unapproachable east. Grab this 38-page Pathfinder spell supplement and Make Your Game Legendary!
The demigod Celestial Heroes have conquered the world and raised civilization to precipitous heights but only YOU can save it from destruction!
On the eve of evil’s twilight as malevolence nearly became undone on the decopunk utopia of Askis the terrible machinations of rogue mad scientists instilled a vein of corruption throughout the populace. Though they are few these malcontents are irreprensibly vile and in tandem with the foul minds that touched their nascent souls with evil, the world once more needs heroes.
You are one such hero!
What’s in the Book of Celestial Heroes?
- The goody-two shoes twin of the Book of Exalted Darkness
- Two new classes–the Exemplar (a hero all about glory) and the revised Feywalker (when flight and fancy are more important)–along with holy archetypes for every class
- Holy spells
- Holy rituals
- Holy feats
- Heck, there’s even a holy hand grenade (which explodes on the count of 3–not 5, but 3)
- The decopunk utopia world and Spheres of Askis, great works the PCs must bolster to save civilization from destruction
- Tailored magic items that become more powerful as an adventurer gains prowess
- Equipment and inaequa-technology that run the gamut from flashlights to jetpacks and locomotives (along with vehicular combat rules)
- All the poisons plus a few new ones, diseases galore, and extra madness and insanities
- Six powerful mad scientist villains each with their own lackeys and lairs joining more than 50 NPCs and monsters
- Searching the River Styx, a scaling adventure for PCs of 3rd-16th level and just the right thing when the group goes down from an evil TPK!
Rise to the challenge of true goodness and mercy in this 286-page blessed book for 5th Edition today and Make Your Game Legendary!
A massive 414 page vile grimoire woven throughout a glorious tome of resplendent holy gold and luxury! This is the book for evil in 5th Edition! Yet the Book of Exalted Darkness is more than just that, paired beside a holy decopunk campaign setting (think Rocketeer or Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow) for players to destroy or subvert.
Centuries ago the Celestial Heroes emerged from the Twilight of Suffering, leading the peoples of Askis through the ages to the bright utopian future of today. Their great works enrichen the world, the institutions they begat maintain order, and the gift of inaequa has changed the very face of civilization—machinery powered by the divine gift has urbanized society and the resulting radiation lengthens the lives of creatures good of heart.
Evil is dying out. Those of a malevolent bent are treated by The Ministry’s sanitariums and when they cannot be rehabilitated sent to the Samovi Preserve to live out the rest of their shorter lives among other foul beings. The empathic Justitia roam about Askis guarding against criminals, and for the few heretics that persist The Inquisition has agents everywhere. On the eve of ridding all of Askis of corruption however, a grand ploy by the most despicable mad scientists lurking below the surface has taken hold!
The Night of Largitio terrified the populace of the world but seemed only an anomally, only now bearing its horrible fruit: you. Before you were conceived destiny bestowed an inherent heresy on your soul, forever corrupting your very destiny. All of the bureaucracy that once served to occupy the people of Askis now bursts at the seams as you and your kind proliferate, and in turn the church-state has redoubled its efforts to contain the seeds of evil spreading across the globe.
Your maleficent benefactors—the mad scientists that instilled the flaw in your soul—are your most powerful allies against the theocracy arrayed against you, but with their aid you may well succeed where all others have failed. Better yet, with the assistance of the many dark powers that entreat you certainly the vaunted demigods protecting Askis could not stand against you. Indeed, yes, yes, for the powers of the nether draw from a well never-ending, and the fools before you that attempted to make these gifts their own were simply weak.
Not like you.
To try and encapsulate everything inside of Book of Exalted Darkness would not do it justice—for a quick rundown check out the table of contents below! A few highlights include:
- The illustrations of featured artist Indi Martin.
- Sanctity and Sin, two new thematic attributes that evil PCs use to manipulate the strange technology of Askis (either tricking machines or perverting them!) and gain an edge on their do-gooder enemies!
- Inherent Heresies! Askis has the standard races for Fifth Edition plus aasimar, and this new element of character creation colors how a villainous adventurer interacts with the world at large.
- The theocratic world of Askis! From the Contiguous Continent to the Escarion Maelstrom and back there are over three dozen cities (each with their own saints) to tear down into rubble.
- Three classes: the mad scientist, the diabolist, and the occultist. Take hold of technology, use the original iteration of the 5E master conjurer, or the first rendition of adventurers devoted to transforming themselves into monsters (and if yours isn’t on the list below, try the dark transformation prestige class!)
- Evil backgrounds and archetypes for every class. Join the Circle of Necrobotany, take the Oath of Heresy, submit to your fury as a Feral Rager, feed your ravenous patron the Meat, utilize the power of dark chi, and much more!
- Nearly 50 feats ranging from grafting on monster parts to rituals for infant-skin cloaks to voodoo!
- A whole new school of Vile magic including spells by James Introcaso and Savannah Broadway. Fling bone spurs, conjure a sanguine razorstorm, inflict unbearable pain, and much worse!
- Equipment galore. Looking for some drugs? Augmetics? Maybe a jetpack or some power armor? Got the coin for one of those newfangled motorized inaequa-chariots? Or maybe you want to get at some of James’ amazing evil relics!
- 20 pages for Evil Gamemastering including the very important discussion of consent between players and the GM, tips on how to keep a group of villainous adventurers from destroying each other, a system for handling trouble at the table, all of the poisons (including a great two page table summarizing each!), a bank of diseases, and more types madness for a deranged game.
- 6 unique mad scientists (master villains with lair actions!), their lieutenants, and three dozen creatures and NPCs counted among the forces of darkness. They are joined by over 50 NPCs and monsters amidst the Forces of Light focused around builds for bards, fighters, rogues, sorcerers, paladins, rangers, clerics, monks, and wizards of 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th, and 20th level (in total well over 100 new statblocks and templates for GMs!)
- Two adventures! The Killing the Golden Twins module to get your evil campaign in Askis off to a wicked start and the scaling Searching the River Styx adventure for when PCs find themselves headed to the afterlife—perhaps escaping the underworld to live once more.
Need more information or something to familiarize your soon to be villainous group? Check out the preview PDF of Book of Exalted Darkness and the Vile Primer! Not enough? Killing the Golden Twins is free as well as the Mad Scientist and Evil Primer playtesting material! Get your evil on!
For Heroes of the Wild
When your heroes strike out into the wooded wilderness, they’ll be prepared to face any challenge with the amazing options you’ll find in Fey and Forest Classes, whether they are hacking their own fledgling domain out on the borderlands of civilization or taking their first steps into the verdant realms of creatures that call the forest their home. You’ll find nearly a dozen incredible archetypes and options like the explorer ranger, greenweaver druid circle, jester bard college, and woodlands cavalier fighter. You’ll also find new class features like warlock invocations and spells. Grab this 26-page 5th Edition accessory today and Make Your Game Legendary!
Into the Woods!
Step under the shadowed boughs of the forest realm to find a wild world of magic, mystery, monsters, and more! From the misty boreal taiga of the cold northern reaches to wondrous glades of enchanting fey beauty, the Forest Kingdom Campaign Compendium from Legendary Games offers a wealth of amazing expansions for your wilderness campaign using the 5th Edition of the world’s most famous roleplaying game. Within this fantastic 368-page tome you will find:
- Dozens of new character options for your campaign on the borderlands, including fighter and ranger archetypes like the explorer ranger and unicorn charger, bardic college, druid circles, warlock pacts and boons, and more!
- Over 20 spectacular spells and feats perfect for wilderness adventuring, like Fairy Blessing, shield of light, and dirge of the victorious knights!
- Over 60 incredible creatures, from friendly fey like pixies and satyrs to frightful foes like barrow wights to wendigos, plus forest dragons from taiga linnorms to jungle kongomato, and fanciful creatures like the jabberwock, jubjub bird, and frumious bandersnatch!
- Dozens of new magic items ideal for trailblazing in the wild, like the scout’s spyglass, plow of the abundant harvest, and staff of the fey queen!
- Eight richly developed wilderness-themed characters are contained here as well, each with a detailed history and connections to the official kingdom-building Adventure Path but easily usable in any wilderness campaign as rivals or allies.
- Two complete adventures, with your heroes braving bloody vengeance among the barbarian tribes on Cold Mountain for 4th-level characters and saving unicorns from an unseelie fate in Horns of the Hunted for 6th-level PCs.
- Plus chapters on running forest- or fey-themed campaigns and building your own border kingdom in the wilderness, including love and bargains between mortals and the fey, the incursion of faerie magic into the natural world, tournaments and festivals, jousting and archery, villains in nature, and even sample kingdoms!
If your heroes are heading into the woods, this richly detailed and lavishly illustrated book is a resource you don’t want to be without! The Forest Kingdom Campaign Compendium is packed with great material for players and GMs alike, the perfect companion for any wilderness campaign to help Make Your Game Legendary!
You can find the individual books that make up this one here: