- Over 220 different mythic monsters, ranging from CR 1 to CR 30, including classic monsters from frost giants, metallic dragons, and iron golems to the strange and sinister like the flumph, shoggoth, and intellect devourer!
- Over two dozen brand-new mythic monsters, drawn from fantasy, myth, literature, and legend, from the angurboda and fell drake to the phantasmagoria wagon and Midgard Serpent, with detailed ecologies and lore!
- 70 new monster-focused mythic feats, as well as feats usable by non-mythic creatures and characters, including mythic versions of every feat in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary.
- Support for psionics, including psionic versions of existing monsters and entirely psionic beasts like the phrenic scourge and thought slayer!
- Appendices detailing monsters by challenge rating, type, and subtype (including new subtypes like the alien and mythos subtype).
- Guidelines for mythic familiars and companions.
- Hyperlinked referencing all base monster stat blocks and non-core rules options for ease of reference in the PDF version.
- and much Much MUCH MORE!
NOTE: PDF available. PRINT BOOKS SOLD OUT.