Explore entire new worlds with the dispossessed diaspora of the Arcforge setting! Cast out from their homeworld of Vandara, the peoples of the Aurin system have been forced to forge their own destiny amidst the strange moons and inhospitable planets of their hostile new home. In the process, their culture and physiology have adapted in a myriad of miraculous ways that open up an incredible array of new character options. Explore dozens of new racial traits and alternate abilities for nine starfaring races for the Pathfinder and Starfinder Roleplaying Game, as well as a variety of enhanced abilities that can be applied to almost any character species!
Truly ambitious or foolish players may invoke the esoteric omphaloi, semi-sentient starships powered by the spark of divinity that themselves provide power and essence in the godless domain beyond Vandara. In addition to these player options, you’ll find new and enhanced monsters ranging from the awakened demilich, the horrific charnel colossus, and the fractured letztermensch. Join the keepers of the wondrous and survivors of the sublime with Arcforge Campaign Setting: Starlight Inheritors! This amazing 42-page crossover Pathfinder and Starfinder Roleplaying Game supplement will Make Your Game Legendary!
To the Stars and Beyond!
The Legendary Planet Adventure Path is a spectacular sword-and-planet saga from Legendary Games blending sci-fi and fantasy, magic and machines with an exciting pulp sensibility and style. This complete campaign book takes your characters from 1st to 20th level and beyond, from the quiet backwoods of a fantasy world to sights and wonders beyond imagination in the farthest reaches of the cosmos! This incredible series comprises seven massive adventures, each taking the heroes to an entirely new world with exotic environments and cosmic civilizations, from grungy desert planets to water-worlds and from fascistic dieselpunk asteroid mines to a Dyson sphere over a hundred million miles across. You can start your campaign among the stars, or begin with an optional 1st-level prologue adventure to intro an alien incursion into your fantasy world before the heroes are swept away across the universe! This book is not just eight amazing adventures, though, as you also get:
- Over 100 new monsters like the living nebula, feral kyton, and supermassive singularity alongside ready-to-use stat blocks for recurring foes like the savage klaven, sadistic jagladine, and malevolent ultari at every level from CR 1/2 to 24
- Over 90 new magical and technological treasures and alien substances for your heroes to discover like the stasis grenade, skystrider harness, and Ithosian golem armor!
- Over 60 new character options including feats, spells, class options, six new archetypes including the astrologer, bombardier, and nanotech infuser, along with campaign traits to blend your character’s background with the saga without giving too much away!
- Four complete playable races – the clockwork-cybernetic auttaine, the chlorvian plant-people, the four-armed tretharri mystics, and the mischievous winged reptilian zvarr!
- Extensive gazetteers of the Legendary Planet universe and the ecology and society of the key planets featured in each adventure
- Expanded rules for adventuring on alien worlds, including gravity, vacuum, radiation, navigating the void, vehicles, races, chases, alien viruses, and more
- Plus a 7-chapter short-story set in the backdrop of the Legendary Planet saga, “Anasya’s Journal” by award-winning author Chris A. Jackson!
The Legendary Planet Adventure Path is an epic like no other in the history of gaming, filled to bursting with incredible artwork, marvelous maps, and fast-paced action that will challenge your characters to their limits. Here you will find amazing adventures that span the stars and plunder the planets in a campaign that takes your heroes to 20th level and beyond! Grab this incredible 732-page adventure saga today and Make Your Game Legendary!
Blood, grit, and survival in lands primordial!
In addition to what’s in the core 5th Edition rules Vast Kaviya has a variety of new character options for the brave souls that strike out across its countless lands.
- New Races! Joining classics like boggards, gnolls, and mongrelfolk are the plant-like alai, insectile kanca, parasitic ottunni, and saurian taino-kar. There’s also new subraces for aasimar (elated, soul, and vindico) as well as genasi (acid, ash, mist, and mud), dwarves (mistdweorg), and halflings (mistling).
- New Class Archetypes! Path of the Psion-Primal barbarians, Lunar clerics, Burning druids, Primal Leader fighters, Pyrokine monks, Oath of Web paladins, Primal Hunter rangers, Savage Poisoner rogues, Animator sorcerers, Dreamer sorcerers, and two new warlock patrons (the Grandmother and Hivemind).
- New Classes! The dual-natured agile warrior gemini class appears here with the atavist, equalist, and reluctant hero balances, and it’s got a new archetype that revolves around day and night—the nychthemeron. If you’ve always wanted to tame a simple-minded creature to go on adventures with (be that an aberration, beast, dragon, monstrosity, or ooze of Intelligence 5 or less), look no further than the monster tamer class! There are also four unique 8 level prestige classes: elementalists that ultimately transform into their chosen element, fractured soul shapeshifters with nuanced control over their bodies, magic-eaters that become tougher and more lethal by rejecting all things supernatural, and primal shamans that unlock primitive psionic powers.
- New Options! Discover who your Amnesiac background adventurer truly is, gain control over slivers of magic using naturally occurring raw mana, or take a feat to embrace your mistdweorg ancestors or the illumination granted by the underground City of Lost’s potent Sun Stone—or set your sights on stealing the legendary gemstone!
There’s a bestiary chapter with more than thirty different monsters—ranging from the little forvirskrípi to the enormous megawolf—and a host of devastating versions of creatures players will think they already know how to handle, but the real focus of Vast Kaviya is the warlords fighting to carve out more of the world for themselves.