HYPERCORPS 2099: Specimens in Centralia
- An exciting roadside battle with the Giganot biker gang, the flaming deathtrap of the Centralia Mines, and a dramatic negotiation with the Ms. Gray that hired the operators in the first place
- Hydraulic springheels, a new cybernetic enhancement for players to put a spring in their step
- Two new vehicles: an armored van and motorcycle
- Bill “Wheelz” Dryvar, an NPC to help get the party where they need to be
- The giganot biker, giganot tough, flame drake, Skrygrard the hyper-drake, and a lethal Ms. Grey
- The autofire, bleeder, and bullet spray ranged weapon qualities
- Two maps: a wooded roadside and the Mines of Centralia, each with both player and GM versions
- Pre-generated character: Sam “Cripple Beast” Jones, a meganaut barbarian with a penchant for breaking his foes
- Pre-generated character: Jasmine Madrius, “Improv”, a vengeful savant monk deadly with her molecular whip
- Pre-generated character: Harvey Lovecraft, “Nightmare Fist”, an abbernaut barbarian as lethal as he is freakish
- Pre-generated character: Adrienne Cobol, “Warp”, an elusive parallel sorcerer and lawyer extraordinaire
- A brief primer on the finished rules for using Hero Points and Cinematic Crescendoes in Hypercorps 2099
If you aren’t positive this exciting new Fifth Edition supplement is for you, download free preview PDFs of Hypercorps 2099 from right here at DrivethruRPG to see what amazing things await you within this deluxe tome.
Dive into the future with all the grit, fervor, and intensity you can offer for the operation ahead—there are bytecoins to be made, prestige to acquire, and power to be won!