The latest installment in our marvelous monthly magazine is here for you with The Dragon’s Hoard #14, available now with magical items like the crown of radiance, cyclops monocle, and rod of the monkey king, spells like avenge me and cage of sacred silver, class options like the hex hunter and jinxed sorcerer, and monsters like the calligraphy wyrm and Krampus! Grab this 30-page 5E book in print or PDF today at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, Amazon, and DrivethruRPG!
A new issue of The Dragon’s Hoard releases every month, and our Patrons get their copies for free on the 1st of each month (The Dragon’s Hoard #15 will be heading to layout soon), but they go live for everyone by mid-month. Check out some of our recent issues like
- The Dragon’s Hoard #6 features magnificent magic items like the beyonder’s veil and redflame trollblade
- The Dragon’s Hoard #7 with class options like the Voyager and Cultist of the Dead God
- The Dragon’s Hoard #8 with spells like aqueous extraction and consuming fire
- The Dragon’s Hoard #9 with treasures like the blade-eating battleaxe and monsters like the cannon golem
- The Dragon’s Hoard #10 with treasures like the crown of iron sorcery and crypt warden’s plate
- The Dragon’s Hoard #11 with class options like the soldier of fortune and way of peace
- The Dragon’s Hoard #12 with spells like horrific doubles and bloodbath and monsters like the living crematory & bloodthirsty manikin!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #13, with class options like the bombardier and nanotech infuser, and monsters like the heavy metal elemental!
Of course, you also can get all of the killer content as it releases (and everyone can get FREE 5E magic items every 5E Friday, with over 50 freebies and counting) at the Legendary Loot Patreon! This past week’s bonus item was the stylish yet deadly tombo fan that’s perfect for the discerning slasher bard and the handy hei matau amulet for daring seafarers! You can get new 5E content every single day, including Monday Monsters, Sunday Spells, Saturday Subclasses, and Everyday Magic in between, plus special discounts and more benefits galore!
Plus, next week an incredible Caribbean-inspired campaign setting is coming your way in Boribucos: The Lost Isles! This incredible 176-page campaign guide includes dozens of new class options (including the all-new shaman class, a divine cousin to the warlock bound to the spirits of nature) plus new monsters, magic items, and spells galore, as well as three short adventures, half a dozen new races from the storm-lashed hurakani to the feathered iguaca and more! All set in a lush and dynamic archipelago of adventure, and you can get a 20-page FREE foretaste with our Boricubos Preview PDF! It’s a perfect complement to our amazing Latin American Monsters bestiary, and it can be yours in just one week, coming next 5E Friday!!!