We look forward every year to seeing our friends and fans at PaizoCon, and this year we have not one but TWO HUGE releases just in time for you to celebrate with us! Of course, to kick off the fun we are offering 40% OFF ALMOST EVERYTHING here at the Legendary Games webstore now through May 31st. Just enter the code PAIZOCON40 and save big! Now, speaking of big, let’s talk about our two new books!
For space and sci-fi themed campaigns and creatures we present to you the massive 326-page Alien Bestiary Companion! You’ll find allies and adversaries within these pages, from playable races for your sci-fi game to cosmic horrors and apocalyptic enemies inspired by classic themes of science fiction. This volume collects over 150 monsters from CR ½ to CR 27, including not only residents of the Legendary Planet and Aethera settings but also, enhanced mythic versions of a number of space and sci-fi monsters like the myrmidon robot, plasma ooze, and star-spawn of Cthulhu, alongside brand-new never-before-seen monsters like the asteroid worm, star fairy, meteor dragon, and supermassive singularity! The Alien Bestiary Companion is more than just monsters too, with appendices devoted to aliens, creatures of the Aethera system, creature indices by type and CR, sci-fi traps and hazards, and special rules for sci-fi settings including gravity, vacuum, radiation, and more!
The PDF is available now and the print version and print/PDF bundles are available for preorder here at the Legendary Games webstore and will be available in wide release in June. Grab a copy today at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, and DrivethruRPG!
Even bigger still, the truly titanic Pirate Campaign Compendium brings you 500 pages of amazing expansions for any nautical campaign using the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. This beautiful book is perfect for embarking on epic journeys of exploration above or below the waves, voyages to distant shores, or full-on pirate campaigns of plunder and pillage! The Pirate Campaign Compendium brings you an incredible collection of rules for nautical campaigns of every kind, including:
- Nearly 70 archetypes, class features, feats, and traits, from the pearl knight paladin and privateer ranger to the sargasso siren kineticist and boarder cavalier, plus feats like Eel Strike, Hoist the Colors, Naval Commander, and Cetacean Smash!
- Maritime magic with over 100 spells and 60 magic items drawn from traditional Caribbean pirate lore but also from the distant corners of the fantasy world, from Arabia to the Arctic, to the Far East and South Pacific!
- Five complete adventures for characters from 4th to 14th level!
- Over 40 savage sea monsters from CR 1 to CR 25, with friendly merfolk and seaweed leshies to the star-spawn of Cthluhu!
- Over 80 ready-to-use NPCs from common pirates to officers of the line, as well as richly detailed and evocative heroes and villains ideal as recurring characters and playable pirate PCs.
- Simple and advanced ship-to-ship combat rules, plus a dynamic and exciting fleet battle system for running major naval engagements and modular rules for shipbuilding and special ship modifications.
- Plus tons of bonus material for navigation and storms at sea, fame and infamy, aquatic and underwater terrain, shipwrecks and plunder, shipboard roles, pirate punishment, grog, seasickness, sea shanties, a pirate glossary, and even peg legs and eyepatches!
Like the Alien Bestiary Companion, the PDF is available now and the print version and print/PDF bundles are available for preorder here at the Legendary Games webstore and will be available in wide release in June. Grab a copy today at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, and DrivethruRPG!
Of course, there’s even more amazing stuff coming soon from Legendary Games, like Legendary Races: Wyrmtouched coming next Friday, layout beginning on the Alien Bestiary for Starfinder and nearly complete on Path of the Bound, plus incredible new adventures being announced at the What’s New with Legendary Games panel Saturday at noon at PaizoCon. We hope to see you there, and we’ll be posting up more details here after the con is over!