We’ve entered the second half of our Templars & Tyrants Quick-Starter, featuring an awesome 80-page class expansion packed with paladinly perfection, dastardly antipaladins, and spells and magic items of pure good and ultimate evil! Best of all, the book is already complete and ready for immediate PDF fulfillment when the Kickstarter ends 11/21, with books going to the printer as soon as we finalize counts in Backerkit!
This fabulous class book includes over 40 feats and class abilities and nearly 20 new oaths, backgrounds, and alternate classes for paladins and antipaladins, with class features like divine scourge, sacred oaths like the celestial centurion, auroran, grail knight, and oath of zeal, and sanctified class crossover options like warlock saint patron and paraclete subclass! Antipaladins unleash evil with their tainted blade, infernal defiance, and sacrifice minion, oaths like the dark deacon, and feats like Piercing Corruption and Face of True Fear.
PLUS, we’ve got incredible add-ons, over 1000 pages of incredible adventures, treasures, monsters, NPCs, class options, and more for DnD 5E, plus a spectacular Pathfinder RPG bonus bundle for crusading campaigns of holiness and heresy at 60% off! Head over to Kickstarter and pledge now!
We also have new class options, magic, and more for our 5E fans every month with our marvelous monthly magazine, and the latest issue is here for you with The Dragon’s Hoard #36, available now with magical items like the trollbane rod and catalytic crossbow, spells like demonhide and ravaging remorse, class options like the Saint warlock patron and Amphibous Adaptation, and monsters like the savage canisphinx and the blood-hungry chupacabra! Grab this 28-page 5E book in print or PDF today at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, Amazon, and DrivethruRPG!
A new issue of The Dragon’s Hoard releases every month, and our Patrons get their copies for free on the 1st of each month, but they go live for everyone by mid-month. Check out some of our recent issues like:
- The Dragon’s Hoard #21, with class options like the boarder, android, and military society!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #22, monsters like the faithful church grim, the treacherous raktavarna rakshasa, and the eternal time dragon!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #23, with spells for every letter of the alphabet from amplify elixir to zenith trajectory, including eagle eye, king’s castle, festering wounds, and phantasmal revenge!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #24, with monsters like the charming gourd leshy, the awful animate dream, and apocalyptic dread mothman!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #25, with class options like the sanctified crusader background and feats of corruption like Absorb Violent Energies!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #26, with spells like feast of ashes and winds of vengeance and class options like the sanctified crusader!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #27, with monsters like the devastating warmonger devil, the eerie polyphonic plasm, and the unstoppable steam-powered clockwork dragon!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #28, with magical items like the sunsilver shield and fearsome war paint and special materials like darksteel and elysian bronze!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #29, with special materials like cryptstone and blood crystal, and monsters like the ravenous fjord linnorm!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #30, available now with magical items like the life lance wand and moondust, spells like nimbus of light and death pact!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #31, available now with magical items like the firefly dart and spells like fearful rapture and torch-wielding mob!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #32, available now with monsters like the moon hag and brain in a jar!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #33, available now with magical items like the aeromancer’s heart and minotaur sweat!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #34, available now with monsters like the time-twisting cuegle, the bloodthirsty deinos herd, and the devastating hundred-handed hekatonkheires!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #35, available now with magical items like the shieldsplitter lance and swordmaster’s blindfold.