Mediterranean Monsters 5E is coming in June to Kickstarter!
We are traveling this month through Morocco, Spain, and Portugal, meeting with contributors and doing research (in addition to some vacation time and going to a wedding) in preparation for our next exciting Kickstarter project coming your way with our latest Legendary Beasts book – Mediterranean Monsters! Following in the grand tradition of supplements like Mythos Monsters, Sea Monsters, Asian Monsters, Latin American Monsters, and of course this year’s Mechanical Monsters, this book will feature over a hundred killer creatures from the marvelous mythologies of Greece, Italy, Malta, Sardinia, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, and Libya, complete with awesome artwork and rich lore.
We’ll probably run this as two separate projects, the first as 5E with the bonus we’ll be offering the extended 2nd (and hopefully 3rd) chapters of the Greek-inspired Mother of Monsters Adventure Path to really make a campaign drawing on the mythology of the Mediterranean come to life! That AP only exists for 5E, so it makes the most sense to bundle those parts together.
However, we already have our PF1 and PF2 teams working on it as well, and will then do a follow up campaign for both Pathfinder versions of the bestiary. We hope you’ll check it out and share the good news with your friends and fellow gamers!
We will be launching this project in June after we return from our trip, but our talented team has already been hard at work for quite some time and this book is coming together and looking fantastic! Please share the pre-release link with all your friends and fellow gamers and help hype it up!
Of course, 5E Friday also brings the latest installment of our marvelous monthly magazine devoted to 5th Edition is here for you with The Dragon’s Hoard #30, available now with magical items like the life lance wand and moondust, spells like nimbus of light and death pact, special materials like inubrix and mindglass, and monsters like the glorious auwaz couatl, the soaring amaru, and the implacable kastamut! Grab this 26-page 5E book in print or PDF today at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, Amazon, and DrivethruRPG!
A new issue of The Dragon’s Hoard releases every month, and our Patrons get their copies for free on the 1st of each month, but they go live for everyone by mid-month. Check out some of our recent issues like:
- The Dragon’s Hoard #6 features magnificent magic items like the beyonder’s veil and redflame trollblade
- The Dragon’s Hoard #7 with class options like the Voyager and Cultist of the Dead God
- The Dragon’s Hoard #8 with spells like aqueous extraction and consuming fire
- The Dragon’s Hoard #9 with treasures like the blade-eating battleaxe and monsters like the cannon golem
- The Dragon’s Hoard #10 with treasures like the crown of iron sorcery and crypt warden’s plate
- The Dragon’s Hoard #11 with class options like the soldier of fortune and way of peace
- The Dragon’s Hoard #12 with spells like horrific doubles and bloodbath and monsters like the living crematory & bloodthirsty manikin!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #13, with class options like the bombardier and nanotech infuser, and monsters like the heavy metal elemental!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #14, with magical items like the crown of radiance, cyclops monocle, and rod of the monkey king!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #15, with spells like seize the heart and scarf of slashing steel and monsters like the gloomwing and tenebrous worm!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #16, with magical items like the orb of remote casting and rod of forcefangs & spells like ghost wolf and eldritch fever!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #17, with class options like the oozemancer and college of spies and monsters like the frosty chiseler and bliss dragon!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #18, with magical items like the lighthouse buckler and amulet of mighty fangs & spells like fire snake and wall of sound!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #19, with monsters like the sinister attic whisperer, the glorious bralani, and the doomed llorona!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #20, with magical items like the staff of hoarding, boneless leather, armor of insults, & beaker of plentiful potions!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #21, with class options like the boarder, android, and military society!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #22, monsters like the faithful church grim, the treacherous raktavarna rakshasa, and the eternal time dragon!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #23, with spells for every letter of the alphabet from amplify elixir to zenith trajectory, including eagle eye, king’s castle, festering wounds, and phantasmal revenge!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #24, with monsters like the charming gourd leshy, the awful animate dream, and apocalyptic dread mothman!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #25, with class options like the sanctified crusader background and feats of corruption like Absorb Violent Energies!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #26, with spells like feast of ashes and winds of vengeance and class options like the sanctified crusader!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #27, with monsters like the devastating warmonger devil, the eerie polyphonic plasm, and the unstoppable steam-powered clockwork dragon!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #28, with magical items like the sunsilver shield and fearsome war paint and special materials like darksteel and elysian bronze!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #29, with special materials like cryptstone and blood crystal, and monsters like the ravenous fjord linnorm!
Of course, you also can get all of the killer content as it releases (and everyone can get FREE 5E magic items every 5E Friday, with over 100 freebies and counting) at the Legendary Loot Patreon, including recent items like the sturdy ground shield and spectacular blazing robe! You can get new 5E content every single day, including Monday Monsters, Sunday Spells, Saturday Subclasses, and Everyday Magic in between, plus special discounts and more benefits galore!
Next month also brings a MECHANICAL May, as we unleash Mechanical Monsters, our latest bestiary of bots and borgs, with 160 pages jam-