The past few 5E Fridays have focused on the fey, but this week it’s all about GOOD and EVIL in all caps with the all-killer Corrupted Classes! When true evil rises from the fiendish depths, your heroes may face temptation from the dark powers and choose the path of villainy or the path of light, and this book covers both ends of the spectrum with awesome character options like crusading grail knights, nihilistic anarchists, blighted riven mediums, and savage barbarians of the path of blood. Any hero might be just trying to survive in a land blighted by fiendish horror with backgrounds like Accursed and Raised in a Wounded Land and feats like Twisted Flesh and Apocalyptic Survivor while Fiendfoes and Sanctified Crusaders battle Dark Force Adepts! You’ll also find over two dozen spells and magic items perfect for either side of a corrupted crusade! Grab this 34-page killer collection of class options today at the Legendary Games store, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, Amazon, or DrivethruRPG!
Of course, we still LOVE the fey, so if you missed last week’s release of the fabulous Faerie Campaigns, a 224-page encyclopedia of all things fey and forest, wild and whimsical and weird, you should absolutely check it out. Inside you’ll find:
- Over 40 fey-influenced events world-warping rumors, ripples, and ruptures, plus rules for creating your own fey events.
- Nearly 40 sample faerie bargains from frozen heart to rhymer’s truth, with rules for fey bargains as rewards, hidden conditions, escape clauses, and making your own bargains!
- Over 80 archetypes, sorcerous origins, warlock invocations, feats, and spells steal voice to dream dalliance.
- 90 fey and forest treasures from the feyfrost brush to the cauldron of autumnal bounty, plus bargained treasures and fey herbalism.
- 10 mystical realms perfect for fey and forest campaigns, plus dozens of sample characters and 8 richly detailed NPC allies or rivals.
- 3 complete fey adventures with including a fairy celebration gone awry in Into the Feyweald (1st level), a haunting tale of love, loss, and pain
when mortal and immortal love clashes in Cold Mountain (4th level), and a deadly dangerous chase to rescue a unicorn across the bounds of reality in Horns of the Hunted (6th level).
Faerie Campaigns is the perfect addition to any 5th Edition wilderness campaign or anywhere the fey have left their touch on the world. You can grab the PDF today at the Legendary Games webstore, Paizo, Open Gaming Store, and DrivethruRPG! You also can preorder the print book (arriving later this summer) and it will soon be available on Roll20 as well!
This brand-new book is the perfect companion to our fabulous Faerie Bestiary (5E), an incredible creature collection for the 5th Edition of the world’s most famous roleplaying game, bringing you monsters from every flavor of fairy tale and that dance along the borders of dream and reality with unspeakable grace and wild abandon. You’ll find nearly 240 incredible creatures from the Fey Realms both seelie and unseelie alike, not just true faeries but fey-themed dragons, fiends, celestial, undead, and so much more, from Challenge 0 to 30!
The print version is in production now and will be available this summer, but you can preorder it today, and you can get the PDF right now at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, and DrivethruRPG! Plus, you can get it on VTT for Roll20 right now, and the module is also complete and waiting on approvals at Foundry and on its way soon at Shard too!