Just one week remains in the incredible Asian Monsters Quickstarter project, up to nearly 600 backers already and with rewards ready to go when the project ends next Friday! Plus, get awesome add-ons and VTT support on Roll20, Foundry, Fantasy Grounds, and Shard!
- Asian Monsters features over 90 incredible creatures from legends across Asia from not just China and Japan but from India to Indonesia, Vietnam to Korea, and more, researched and developed with a diverse team of authors, artists, and cultural consultants, beautifully illustrated and with versions for DnD 5E, Pathfinder 1E, and Pathfinder 2E, including VTT support on Roll20, Fantasy Grounds, Foundry, and Shard!
- If you’ve already got the Asian Monsters 5E book from last year’s Quickstarter, you can pledge a $1 Special Order and pick up your choice of VTTs or other add-ons!
- A QUICKSTARTER means your PDFs will be available immediately after the campaign ends and all print books and add-ons ship out as soon as our Backerkit surveys are completed! Grab this beautiful bestiary for your 5E or Pathfinder game, whichever version you like best, or get two or ALL THREE!
- It all ends Friday, September 23rd, so pledge today!
5E Friday also means the latest installment of our marvelous monthly magazine devoted to 5th Edition is here for you with The Dragon’s Hoard #22, available now with magical items like the blast helmet, autograpnel, sapling rod, and hard light shield, spells like abundant ammunition, liberating command, peacebond, and daybreak arrow, class options like the boarder, android, and military society, and monsters like the faithful church grim, the treacherous raktavarna rakshasa, and the eternal time dragon! Grab this 30-page 5E book in print or PDF today at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, Amazon, and DrivethruRPG!
A new issue of The Dragon’s Hoard releases every month, and our Patrons get their copies for free on the 1st of each month (The Dragon’s Hoard #23 is already in layout for next month), but they go live for everyone by mid-month. Check out some of our recent issues like
- The Dragon’s Hoard #6 features magnificent magic items like the beyonder’s veil and redflame trollblade
- The Dragon’s Hoard #7 with class options like the Voyager and Cultist of the Dead God
- The Dragon’s Hoard #8 with spells like aqueous extraction and consuming fire
- The Dragon’s Hoard #9 with treasures like the blade-eating battleaxe and monsters like the cannon golem
- The Dragon’s Hoard #10 with treasures like the crown of iron sorcery and crypt warden’s plate
- The Dragon’s Hoard #11 with class options like the soldier of fortune and way of peace
- The Dragon’s Hoard #12 with spells like horrific doubles and bloodbath and monsters like the living crematory & bloodthirsty manikin!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #13, with class options like the bombardier and nanotech infuser, and monsters like the heavy metal elemental!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #14, with magical items like the crown of radiance, cyclops monocle, and rod of the monkey king!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #15, with spells like seize the heart and scarf of slashing steel and monsters like the gloomwing and tenebrous worm!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #16, with magical items like the orb of remote casting and rod of forcefangs & spells like ghost wolf and eldritch fever!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #17, with class options like the oozemancer and college of spies and monsters like the frosty chiseler and bliss dragon!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #18, with magical items like the lighthouse buckler and amulet of mighty fangs & spells like fire snake and wall of sound!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #19, with monsters like the sinister attic whisperer, the glorious bralani, and the doomed llorona!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #20, with magical items like the staff of hoarding, boneless leather, armor of insults, & beaker of plentiful potions!
- The Dragon’s Hoard #21, with class options like the boarder, android, and military society!
Of course, you also can get all of the killer content as it releases (and everyone can get FREE 5E magic items every 5E Friday, with nearly 80 freebies and counting) at the Legendary Loot Patreon! This week’s bonus magic continues our September SPELLtember collection of spells from A to Z with negate aroma, canceling your own odors and thwarting the foulest reek of your enemies! ! You can get new 5E content every single day, including Monday Monsters, Sunday Spells, Saturday Subclasses, and Everyday Magic in between, plus special discounts and more benefits galore!