Our Kickstarter backers have already revealed in the insanely epic climax of the Legendary Planet Adventure Path and now you can too, with the biggest single adventure we’ve ever published, the dynamic double-sized To Kill a Star! When diving through a black hole is only like the sixth most insane thing you do in this adventure, you know you’re in for an amazing ride! Dead space gods, the heart of an interstellar empire, psychic technomagical mega-cities, a totalitarian telepathic police state, and the final unfolding of a cosmic conspiracy await. You’re not going to slay the boss dragon and steal its hoard. You’re not facing the evil king in a solo battle in his throne room. Oh no, this is HIGH-LEVEL ADVENTURING in all caps. You don’t just barely hit your highest level of spells. You hit 20th level plus mythic tiers and just keep going, pulling out ALL the stops. If you want to end your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game campaign with a bang, look no further than To Kill a Star! You can grab it now in print, PDF, or bundles at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, DrivethruRPG, and Amazon!
As for new beginnings, first off we have our first product for a brand-new system, the new Savage Worlds Adventure Edition (SWADE)! We kick off our products for this new version of Savage Worlds with a rollicking high seas adventure in Islands of Plunder: Spices and Flesh (SWADE), where a chance encounter on the bounding main reveals a terrible secret and draws your Seasoned heroes into the legendary dangers of the deep! The price of betrayal may be your very lives! Check it out today at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, DrivethruRPG, and soon at Amazon! Plus, keep a weather eye on the horizon for Islands of Plunder: Raid on the Emperor’s Hand for more piratey goodness, plus delve deeply into Idols and Tombs and all the terror and treasure that awaits there!
We’ve got tons of great 5th Edition, Pathfinder, and Starfinder products coming soon, but we are just 20 days away from the launch of Pathfinder Second Edition, and you can bet your dice bag that Legendary Games will be there opening day with bells on. We have so much more to announce, but for now our opening day lineup should include:
- The Horseshoe Calamity (PF2), a 7th-level wilderness adventure by Ron Lundeen
- Second Edition Spell Cards: Arcane Basic, a 90-card deck containing every cantrip and 1st and 2nd-level spell in the Arcane Tradition, for easy reference during play!
Also coming in August:
- The Murmuring Fountain (PF2), a 1st-level horror adventure by Jason Nelson, Clark Peterson, and Jacob Michaels
- Second Edition Spell Cards: Divine Basic, a 90-card deck containing every cantrip and 1st and 2nd-level spell in the Divine Tradition, plus the first set of devotee spells and domain spells.
Coming in September:
- The Lost Library of Thoth (PF2), a 7th-level Egyptian dungeon delve by Alex Riggs and Steve Helt
- Second Edition Spell Cards: Occult Basic, a 90-card deck containing every cantrip and 1st and 2nd-level spell in the Occult Tradition, for easy reference during play!
- Second Edition Spell Cards: Primal Basic, a 90-card deck containing every cantrip and 1st and 2nd-level spell in the Primal Tradition, for easy reference during play!
And that’s just the beginning! We haven’t even talked about class guides, magic items, alchemists, kineticists, and so much more you just can’t resist! We’ll have detailed previews to come, but if you’re intrigued to see what the new system has to offer, get ready. August is going to be LEGENDARY!