Legendary Games has been nominated for Best Family Product for the 2018 ENnie!
Legendary Games has picked up an ENnie nomination this year for Rachel Ventura’s amazing all-ages adventure, “A Feast of Flavor” – tagged as one of the Best Family Products for 2018! Check it out and cast your ballots for us today!
Voting ends 7/22/18! http://www.ennie-awards.com/vote/2018/
Click on Best Family Product then rank A Feast of Flavor as #1
Why is it unique?
Some of the unique things this game includes is specifically intended to engage children in a variety of ways:
- Matching Game with additional rules for Adults
- Social Battle Combat Deck
- Pursuit Deck
- Mini Quests with tracking cards
- Riddles and Detective Work
- Game Mechanics for Skipping Rocks
- Creatures they can acquire as allies
- and more!
We’ve provided a look into the adventure.
Please enjoy the Cave Encounters: Cranberries and Blueberries!
- Cranberry Cave
- The Rat Tunnel
- Blue Cheese Caverns
A Special thank you to:
- Paris Crenshaw who helped develop the product,
- to the 5E developer Michael Mifsud,
- to Liz Courts who did an amazing job with the maps,
- to our artists did great work on the illustrations (Pete Fairfax, Jacqueline Hines, Michael Jaecks, Jason Juta, Chris McFann, Amy Nagi, Beatrice Pelagatti, Arrahman Rendi, and Josh Wunderly),
- lastly to Rachel Ventura for a fun whimsical adventure!