When I was a young gamer, I always looked forward to the June issue of Dragon magazine, as their anniversary issue always featured special dragon-themed articles and artwork, and I am excited and delighted to continue that tradition with the release of Legendary Races: Wyrmtouched! This 44-page Pathfinder supplement brings you an entire new draconic race with a multitude of dragon-styled traits, archetypes, feats, and new drake options to further suffuse your game world with the might of these awesome creatures. The wyrmtouched is a fully fleshed-out race with motives, goals, plot hooks, and everything else you could want from a race that will fit fully into any campaign setting, and this book also includes an array of archetypes and class options, expanded rules for drake mounts and companions, and a sample character, all from the talented team of N. Jolly, Amber Underwood, Siobhan Bjorknas, and Loren Sieg. You can grab this in PDF and print today at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, and DrivethruRPG!
Last week we unleashed a pair of enormous Pathfinder volumes featuring over 800 pages of monsters, pirates, and so much more, and we thank you for your great support for them. If you somehow missed them last time around check them out this week! For space and sci-fi themed campaigns and creatures we present to you the massive 326-page Alien Bestiary Companion! You’ll find allies and adversaries within these pages, from playable races for your sci-fi game to cosmic horrors and apocalyptic enemies inspired by classic themes of science fiction. This volume collects over 150 monsters from CR ½ to CR 27, including not only residents of the Legendary Planet and Aethera settings but also, enhanced mythic versions of a number of space and sci-fi monsters like the myrmidon robot, plasma ooze, and star-spawn of Cthulhu, alongside brand-new never-before-seen monsters like the asteroid worm, star fairy, meteor dragon, and supermassive singularity! The Alien Bestiary Companion is more than just monsters too, with appendices devoted to aliens, creatures of the Aethera system, creature indices by type and CR, sci-fi traps and hazards, and special rules for sci-fi settings including gravity, vacuum, radiation, and more!
The PDF is available now and the print version and print/PDF bundles are available for preorder here at the Legendary Games webstore and will be available in wide release in June. Grab a copy today at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, and DrivethruRPG!
Even bigger still, the truly titanic Pirate Campaign Compendium brings you 500 pages of amazing expansions for any nautical campaign using the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. One of the Top 20 products (among ALL products) on DrivethruRPG already, this beautiful book is perfect for embarking on epic journeys of exploration above or below the waves, voyages to distant shores, or full-on pirate campaigns of plunder and pillage! The Pirate Campaign Compendium brings you an incredible collection of rules for nautical campaigns of every kind, including:
- Nearly 70 archetypes, class features, feats, and traits, from the pearl knight paladin and privateer ranger to the sargasso siren kineticist and boarder cavalier, plus feats like Eel Strike, Hoist the Colors, Naval Commander, and Cetacean Smash!
- Maritime magic with over 100 spells and 60 magic items drawn from traditional Caribbean pirate lore but also from the distant corners of the fantasy world, from Arabia to the Arctic, to the Far East and South Pacific!
- Five complete adventures for characters from 4th to 14th level!
- Over 40 savage sea monsters from CR 1 to CR 25, with friendly merfolk and seaweed leshies to the star-spawn of Cthluhu!
- Over 80 ready-to-use NPCs from common pirates to officers of the line, as well as richly detailed and evocative heroes and villains ideal as recurring characters and playable pirate PCs.
- Simple and advanced ship-to-ship combat rules, plus a dynamic and exciting fleet battle system for running major naval engagements and modular rules for shipbuilding and special ship modifications.
- Plus tons of bonus material for navigation and storms at sea, fame and infamy, aquatic and underwater terrain, shipwrecks and plunder, shipboard roles, pirate punishment, grog, seasickness, sea shanties, a pirate glossary, and even peg legs and eyepatches!
Like the Alien Bestiary Companion, the PDF is available now and the print version and print/PDF bundles are available for preorder here at the Legendary Games webstore and will be available in wide release in June. Grab a copy today at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, Paizo, and DrivethruRPG!
Of course, there’s even more amazing stuff coming soon from Legendary Games, like layout beginning on the Alien Bestiary for Starfinder and Alien Codex for Pathfinder and the Pirate Campaign Compendium for 5E and layout nearly complete on Stargates and Legendary Worlds: Jowchit for Starfinder and Path of the Bound for Pathfinder, plus incredible new projects like the Ashes of Empire adventure path and Fates of Madness card game, which we talked about in our What’s New with Legendary Games panel at PaizoCon. Check out last weekend’s post to get all the latest and look forward to a fantastic summer!